WTH happened to everybody???

    Share
    avatar
    ArteltheRogue

    Posts : 191
    Points : 223
    Join date : 2009-07-22
    Age : 27
    Location : Baltimore Maryland

    WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  ArteltheRogue on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 pm

    Hey whats been up with the top posters recently none of you have been on dreamguy had a birthday i know but the rest of you whats your excuse??? i need someone to talk to in this crazy backwards world
    avatar
    PhantomX

    Posts : 535
    Points : 573
    Join date : 2009-09-15
    Age : 27
    Location : canada

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  PhantomX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:30 pm

    had lots of school work lately and it killed my free time. it sucked... Sad
    avatar
    ArteltheRogue

    Posts : 191
    Points : 223
    Join date : 2009-07-22
    Age : 27
    Location : Baltimore Maryland

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  ArteltheRogue on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 pm

    oh yeah school can suck like that sometimes but keep on doing your very best work or Kira will get you and you don't want that now do you Twisted Evil
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 228
    Points : 272
    Join date : 2009-06-03
    Location : Canada

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  Admin on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 pm

    well L is always there to protect us, lol
    avatar
    DreamguyX

    Posts : 109
    Points : 150
    Join date : 2009-06-27
    Age : 31

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  DreamguyX on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 am

    ArteltheRogue wrote:Hey whats been up with the top posters recently none of you have been on dreamguy had a birthday i know but the rest of you whats your excuse??? i need someone to talk to in this crazy backwards world
    seen as im covered i will say no more Wink
    avatar
    PhantomX

    Posts : 535
    Points : 573
    Join date : 2009-09-15
    Age : 27
    Location : canada

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  PhantomX on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm

    Admin wrote:well L is always there to protect us, lol

    until his own untimely demise. lol
    avatar
    PhantomX

    Posts : 535
    Points : 573
    Join date : 2009-09-15
    Age : 27
    Location : canada

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  PhantomX on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm

    DreamguyX wrote:
    ArteltheRogue wrote:Hey whats been up with the top posters recently none of you have been on dreamguy had a birthday i know but the rest of you whats your excuse??? i need someone to talk to in this crazy backwards world
    seen as im covered i will say no more Wink

    to bad get posting OR ELSE!!!!! hahaha
    avatar
    Precisely

    Posts : 109
    Points : 114
    Join date : 2009-11-18
    Age : 28
    Location : New York

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  Precisely on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm

    Didn't you hear?

    There was a .....zombie breakout and we all went into hiding for the past 6 months...duh?


    Razz affraid
    avatar
    DreamguyX

    Posts : 109
    Points : 150
    Join date : 2009-06-27
    Age : 31

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  DreamguyX on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 pm

    This is the first time i visted and didnt see any new post....kinda shocked our post king has said anything
    avatar
    PhantomX

    Posts : 535
    Points : 573
    Join date : 2009-09-15
    Age : 27
    Location : canada

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  PhantomX on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:15 pm

    been rping with artel on gaia and the all new war.
    avatar
    DreamguyX

    Posts : 109
    Points : 150
    Join date : 2009-06-27
    Age : 31

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  DreamguyX on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm

    PhantomX wrote:been rping with artel on gaia and the all new war.

    I see....
    study

    Sponsored content

    Re: WTH happened to everybody???

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:16 am