Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ArteltheRogue
LunarFang
Admin
7 posters

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 3 Empty Re: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Artel: wait a sec. come on just wait a minute. Will you listen to me![grabs Neo by the shoulder and turns him around]Look u got got picked or chosen or whatever by Zeke too so your in this with me just as much as i am with you. come on were friends remember from now on we do things together.
    Neo: fine but you better go back and tell Aizu or Date your coming you did just leave without saying anything. Artel went back and explained what was going on and with the kings graces they were ready to leave. Only one problem was left unresolved. Artel went back yet again and collected a very much drunk Anna from the floor. With everyone accounted for [even Azriel] they went to the Deaths chasm
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm

neo: but remember i never asked to be chosen by this zeke person. im a mercenary not a forced soldier like u. so dont be surprised by my accepting jobs like this in the future ok?
    and remember like i said before we left elggard its not safe near me. if u still want to come then i wont stop u.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Artel: of course i'll come. We all will won't we
    Anna: yeah
    Azriel:i don't really care as long as i get to fight you.
    Artel: you know sometime you gotta lighten up
    Neo: well if your gonna follow me then were going in that direction. With that they set off into Deaths chasm ready to face the nightmares that lurked within. They walked for a long time in silence then suddenly something changed they heard the scream of a woman. Anna rushed ahead of the other hoping to save a female like herself and get some recognition as a warrior in this team. Anna turned a corner and found herself face to face with two powerful looking men restraining a woman wrapped head to toe in black cloth.
    Anna: i'll save you. But before she could do anything Artel came around the with his bow out and fired two shots at the assailants. The men went down writhing in pain.
    Anna: [why... why does he have to be the one that saves me all the time for once i wanted to save him from having to save me]Artel walked over to the girl and asked her if she was ok.
    Girl: i am now. the woman rushed over to artel and kissed him hard and long.
    Anna:[ah i knew it he doesn't like me]A dagger came through the cloth revealing who the woman really was the assassin from earlier.
    Female assassin: in a few second you won't be able to move a muscle in your body this lipstick i wear doubles as a paralyzing agent and i'm immune to it. Now you'll have to die its a shame though you were such a cutie. The men that were on the ground got up and revealed that the arrows never hit their target.
    Anna:that bitch[eyes glowing purple and tears in her eyes]
    (is this girl your love intrest or what i cant remember also remember to post the male assassins pics ok)
    Female assassin!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 3 Beauti10
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm

no shes not. she loses to anna in the end though.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 pm

assassin 1!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 3 33as2fn Assassin2!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 3 Assassin-1
    Anna was remembering something from a past life as her eyes glowed she was learning more and more. Without even drawing her weapons she leapt into action. The first assassin attempted to forward thrust her with his long spear. She caught the spear under her arm. The assassin struggled to break.
    Anna broke the spear then quickly cut off his head before he fell to the ground.
    Anna:You are not the one i'm interested in.The other assassins stared in amazement.
    Assassin2: you will pay for that. The assassin drew his sword and swiftly attacked Anna with a hail of oncoming slashes and thrusts but she sidestepped them with ease.
    Anna: let me show you how its done. She got in close and palm thrusted the assassin in the back of his elbow breaking it and letting go of the sword. Anna toyed with the sword in her hands then tore into the now unarmed assassin before impaling him with his own sword.
    Anna: now i can deal with you.The female assassin attempted to run away but it was no use she caught up to her and did this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55EsGMmk49c
    click the link to see
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 am

Date: Those guys sure did took a long time. I wonder what's happening over there right now. Well it won't make a big difference whether they come alive or dead anyways. As long as their ship is here, I don't need to worry.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 am

however just as anna ws about to end her fight with the female assasin with a killing blow a 4th assasin apered blocking the blow with 1 hand and quickly jabbed the end of his kife into anna knocking her uncountious. neo stared in shock. this was the number 3 assasin in the whole world. this was zane. known as the best knife user in the world. he was not someone any ordinary person could beat. neo went to grabb his sword when zane used his special power on him. the blood stare that frooze him in place.
    zane: calm down there neo. im saving u for last.
    seing how artel stared at the uncountious anna zanr went over and picked up her body.
    zane lets see how u react to me killing this girl.
    he lifted hois blade in the air and thrust it down into anna.
    artel so angry at what was happening broke free of the paralyzing effext of the lipstick and blocked the blade just in time to save anna.
    artel: i wuill never forgive u for that. u will die!!!

(go someone)
    !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 3 Volke0za

Last edited by PhantomX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 3 Empty Knife fight

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Artel: ok thats the way you want it fine then prepare to experience a true knife master.
    4th Assassin: i hardly think your a match for me.
    Artel: you'll pay for underestimating me. The battle between these knife users began with each fighter running straight ahead eyes locked onto each other waiting for the slightest chance to attack. Artel steps on a rock. The assassin makes his move.
    Artel:[shit gotta move]. The assassin lunges toward him knife out and aimed straight for his heart. There was a bloodlust in the assassins eyes that glowed like fire he was enjoying himself. Artel thinking quickly came to a full stop and jerked all of his forward momentum into a frontflip kick. The blow landed right where artel wanted it to one of the assassins blades were now stuck in the surface of the ravine.
    Artel:take this!!! Artel swung his body around to immediately follow up with a heel kick to the head.
    Assassin: nice try but not good enough. the assassin leaned back and let the kick fly past his head inches from his face. Now its my turn[laughing manically]
    With Artel still in the midst of his kick the assassin made his move. I'll cut you open boy!!
    Artel: so you thought it was gonna be easy. Artel stopped the attack with his second knife and now stared down his enemy face to face knives locked in a stalemate. No one moved and silence could be heard all around them. They attacked now with their other daggers each hit intercepting each other in a flurry of strikes. Sparks began to fly from their blades as hit after hit collided.Meanwhile...
    Neo: where the hell did they run off to. dammit its like a maze in here. Hey wolf boy use your nose to help me find my friends it sounds like theres trouble.
    Azriel: i don't take orders from you if they wanna get themselves killed let em it'll save me the trouble of having to do it myself.
    Neo: awww to hell with you i'll just go find them myself.
    (Back to the fight)
    Artel: [shit its like he knows my every more i gotta mix it up a little.]
    Assassin: oh dear is my little opponent getting tired. Well too bad. i want this to be a truly beautiful fight. i want to see you bleed.[laughing manically]
    Artel backed away and ducked to attempt the same move he had used to beat Azriel.Yes he connected and now the assassin was off balance but...
    Artel: dammit why won't i go into focus. Come on. i need to do it. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't do it he couldn't focus his mind was to full of rage and anxiety over Anna he needed to calm down but he didn't have that kind of time. the assassin cartwheeled to avoid falling completely and then kicked Artel why he was still agonizing over how he couldn't focus.
    Assassin: This will be my ultimate masterpiece. The knifed maniac cut into Artel slashing away spraying blood all over the canyon walls. This is true pleasure. I'm painting a poitrait of our battle in blood.[still laughing]
    Artel: [i don't get it he's not killing me he's just cutting me enoung to draw blood. hurts like hell though. if i don't do something quick i'm gonna pass out either way i'm a goner. Artel saw a figure coming im from above.
    Artel: Damn i think this is it god even sent down an angel to get me i hope theres beer in hell. There was a flash disgruntled sounds then nothing.Artel passed out.
    [either phantom or Neo can rescue me here or even u Date]
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 pm

just as the assasin went to finish him off the shadow from above landed in between the 2 parying the blow and sending the assasin back a few feet.
    assasin what are U doing here phantom? u werrent hired for this. go back to the camp.
    phantom: sorry but i cant do that. u see i never intended to work for u for long. i just took out the saasains u left back at camp and now im here for u. u see im on a quest for power and fighting the 3d strongest assasin should be a good test of my abilities. so i thought id save this pooer fool as well. [looks at artel smiling] so lets see what u can do.
    assasin: how dare u look down on me u merecenary skum. il tear u to shreds and make u art just like this poor fool. hahaha.
    with that they started fighting. the battle ws even for awhile as phantoms quick swrd strikes matched the assains speed with a dagger evenly. however the assain got angry that this fool was tieing him and he didnt look like he was putting his all into it. enfuriated he used the blood stare to freeze phantom for the death blow but in that instant he was gone. assasin: what where he go?
    phantom: behind u.
    the assasin turned around in time to face phantoms quicksword and fail aginst its speed having his good arm sliced into pieces before his eyes.
    assasin: awwwwwwwwwwwww. dam u. il kill u for this. with that he pulled another blade with his remaining hand and lunged for phantoms heart with his inhuman speed. however he fell victom once again to the quicksword a technique few people had even heard about. he had no chance against the sheer speed of the sword. his limbs were sliced off as well as his head ending the battle just as neo and azriel entered the clearing.
    neo: what happened here?
    phantom: these 2 were jumped by 3 powerful assasins. they would have been killed but i arrived in time to save him. his opponet had been the number 3 assasin. he was outmatched.
    neo: well thanks for ur help.... [ he ges a good look at phantoms mask.]
    neo: phantom is that u?
    phantom: wait it cant be... NEO. what are u doing in the USJ?
    they grabbed artel and anna and set off for dates house to report what happened.
    on the way back neo and phantom got caught up on what happened and y neo was here as well as y those 3 were tagging along.
    phantom told him the situation in the valley so neos mission could be complete.
    an hour later they arrived back at the date house...

(someone go)
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:42 pm

When they arrived at the Aizu Clan's main chambers, Lord Aizu had asked Date to make sure that the Ellgard had brought gold with them. Artel agreed that he would show Date the gold they have brought with themselves in the ship. On their way to the ship, a samurai came in running telling Date that a couple of bandits had stolen the sacred armor of the Aizu Clan. Date rushingly went back to the Aizu Clan chambers in hope of catching the bandits leaving artel by himself. After Date left, Kyoske came in.

Kyoske: Is it true that you guys are from the Ellgard Empire? Choose your words wisely, because they may be your last!
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

artel:im sorry to tell u this but yes i am. my companions are merceneries but im a elite guardsman for the king. he captured my freinds and demanded i serve him as an elite guardsman or hed kill them. the mercenerys were hired to help me with this job.

but if u still want to fight me know that im still injured from my encounter with the assasins in death valley. im in no ciondition to fight. attacking me now would sully rus and the aizu clans houner.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Artel: [i seriously hope he has samurai honor i wouldn't be able to fight him in my condition i would just get killed before i ever got to protect myself.] So what are you gonna do fight me while i'm in this condition or let me go so that we can fight again someday maybe even on the same side...
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Kyoske: YOU BASTARD!!! I don't care if you were forced to work for the Ellgard or not, as long as you serve their king thats a good enough reason for me to kill you.. LET ME SHOW YOU WHY THEY CALL ME THE BEAST MASTER!!! *Calls out a fearsome animal called Terminai* Attack Terminai, Dice Roll
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Post  GameModerator Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Result of the die: 3 - Artel may choose counter attack his attack. Or don't attack all, it's his decision since the dice # is 3.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:07 pm

artel attacks.
    just then neo joined in the battle. heyif ur planning on picking on artel then im just going to have to help him. dice roll.
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Post  GameModerator Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Kyoske's life - 45

1st try - Result of the die: 5 - no one attacks.
    2nd try - Result of the die: 1 - no one attacks.
    3rd try - Result of the die: 1 - no one attacks.
    4th try - Result of the die: 4 - neo may attack.
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Kyoske: Damm you artel... huh, your not half bad.. Oh who is this your friend? I knew the Ellgard Empire were a bunch of cowards, doesn't matter I'll kill both of you!!
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

neo attacks with quicksword.
    neo:my name is neo. im a mercenary known as phantom neo. im not part of elggard but artel is my freind and i cant let him fight u alone in the state hes in. i mean look at him hes a wreck.
    if u wish to continue this u will regret it. just back away we dont want any trouble with the aizu clan cause of this.

both artel and neo call dice roll. as they haver little choice.
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Post  GameModerator Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Kyoske's life - 40
    1st try - Result of the die: 1
    2nd try - Result of the die: 6 - Kyoske may attack.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm

ok both call dice roll once again.
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Kyoske: You call that an attack Neo? Let me show you what a real attack looks like. FANG OVER FANG!! *Kyoske attacks Artel*
    GameModerator
    GameModerator

Post  GameModerator Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Kyoske's life: 40
    Artel's life: 45

1st try - Result of the die: 2 - no one attacks.
    2nd try - Result of the die: 5 - no one attacks.
    3rd try - Result of the die: 1 - no one attacks.
    4th try - Result of the die: 2 - no one attacks.
    5th try - Result of the die: 1 - no one attacks.
    6th try - Result of the die: 4 - neo may attack.
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Kyoske: this is a shame for my clan.. why don't we stop this. I'll have a 1 on 1 fight with artel some other time? So, do we agree?
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 pm

agreed. a fight now would be meaningless. if date asks this never happened agreed?
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Kyoske: Agreed, as long you(points at artel) promise me a fight in the future...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 am