Post  GameModerator on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Statics of the Battle:
    Kyoske: 40hp
    Artel: 45
    Neo: 50
    PhantomX

Re: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  PhantomX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 pm

artel:of course. like u i have a vengeance in my heart to so i know how u feel. i to want to slay that bastard king.

artel:besides i ow azreil a fight in the future as well. one more wont hurt. bad choice of words.
    (lol)
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Kyoske: You better no go back on your word. *Jumps into the forest and disappears*
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm

admin u should go. its been awhile since dates last scene
    GameModerator

Post  GameModerator on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Arrives where artel and neo is.
    Date: Neo, what are you doing here? Artel, what happened to you? Did you fall down or something? Anyways, lets get going to the ship. If your wondering what happened to the bandits.... they're all dead. No ones messes with the Aizu Clan and gets away with it.
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 pm

with that they went onto the ship and grabbed the gold thatthey brought with thm in case something like this came up.
    but it was a small amount. most of it was stollen by the female aasasin when she infultrated the ship.
    artel: ow ow. i forgot most of our gold was stolen. we have only a small amount left now. but before u say anything i have an idea that mught make up for it...

(go someone)
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Artel: ok heres the deal back when i was still a thief i heard about a mysterious treasure thats supposed to be centuries old and worth a lot of money. Its rumored that the chamber that has all of the treasures in it is filled with exotic and expensive gold and jewels from a dead king or something.
    Date:...
    Artel: i know the tale sounds a little far-fetched but just here me out. Anyway i did a little digging and found out the location of the ruins that hold this valuable treasure. i even got a map. Artel takes out his dagger and detaches the hilt from the blade revealing a rolled up piece of parchment. He then unrolls the map and places it in front of Date so he could see. This right here is the usj and not too far from here, about three days by boat i think is the location of the treasure here on this island. If we get it we'll give all of the gold to you then we can talk about the situation of Elggard.
    Date:...
    Artel: ok then if your still skeptical how about i let you hold on to Anna as insurance that you will get your gold. Date walks away without saying a word.
    Artel: [i sure do hope that was how he agrees with people.] Oh i almost forgot we should be back in about a week then you'll have your gold. Artel decided to meet back up with everyone and tell them the big news. [I sure hope Anna isn't gonna be mad at me]
    Anna: you did WHAT!?!?!? How could you bet me like that without even telling me you ... you JERK!!!
    Artel: i'm sorry but i wanted him to know that i was gonna be back, i wanted to let him know that i trusted him.Look i want you to be safe and this might be too much for you theres supposed to be a horde of booby traps and other crazy stuff in there. I don't want to see you get hurt again thats all.
    Anna: oh... ok then but you better be back i don't wanna stay with ol one eye forever [smiling] The rest of the group got ready for departure while Anna walked away choking back tears.
    Artel:Ok Pierre this is where we need to go.
    Pierre: were not going back to Elggard
    Artel: Nope where going here to the ruins of Gods eye. Phantom walked into the make shift breifing room.
    Phantom: i'm coming too it will be good for my training.
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:29 pm

The boat had been at sea for nearly two days now and the boat had now become a battle field. An hour after the ship had set sail Artel told everyone the treasure that they were really after.
    Artel: ok now that we are finally away from the usj i want to tell you guys what we're really after.
    Neo: you mean we're not gonna get the gold.
    Artel: yeah golds gonna be there but there is also something of much greater value. Everyone listened carefully to what he had to say. Somewhere in the ruins is a secret chamber inside the treasure room that holds a weapon of untold power its supposed to be some weapon that an ancient civilization created more than a hundred years ago in a war against the gods. The way the story goes no one has ever made it even to the treasure room because of the vast amount of traps that they set. Many people have tried to get the treasure already but because of the traps it became the final resting place for treasure hunters and thieves alike.
    Azriel: human superstions hmph.
    Artel: wait theres more. The few tormented souls that were unlucky enough to die by the traps came to face a monster of immesurable power lurking somewhere inside the ruins and thats why no one dares to enter.
    Neo: hmmm [starts laughing] man your one crazy son of a bitch you know that if we manage to make it out of this one alive you are buying me a much needed drink.
    Ever since then everyone on the ship has been training to everyones suprise Pierre had constructed an indestructable barrier around one of the ships rooms. While inside it creates the illusion that it goes on forever and has multiple climate and geographical zones a perfect place to train. Azriel and Phantom went off in one direction and Neo and Artel went in another.
    Pierre: i can monitor and talk to you while your inside the room i hope you can handle some of the things i have in store for you.
    Azriel: i want to test my mettle against the man who bested the man who beat me.
    Phantom: and i want to train against a Grenedaedian. i'm sure it will be good for me. oh and make sure you fight me at your best.
    On the other side of the room...
    Neo was helping Artel practice Focusing. it would be a great help in their upcoming battles.
    Arel: i gotta get stronger i got my ass kicked by that assassin and if not for phantom coming to my rescue i would be dead soo i gotta get stronger.
    In just 24 hours they would reach their destination the island which the locals know only by one name the Forbidden Zone.
    (I used Date again if you want you can fill in the blanks oh and cue the Rocky music cause this is a training montage lol)
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 pm

neo: by the way artel. im not going to help u on this job. im not getting paid. im coming along to get some gold but u can get ur dagger urself. i powerful weapon should be earned with ur own power. by the way. im not an elggard soldier so how much are u paying me to and phantom to help out with this mission?i had to spend some of the money i earned from last mission to get extra suplies for me and phantom. focus and quicksword take alout out of u. and theres still the number 1 and 2 assasins that can come after us. they have others but id doubt they would send anyone above rank 5 to take out the ones who beat 3.
    so how much u paying?

(go someone)
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Artel: Come on guys ur my friend right cant you just...
    Neo: nope if your not paying i won't help... same goes for Phantom.
    Artel: dammit Neo u heartless jerk... fine you can have 25% of whatever golds there and i'm being generous with that.
    After extensive training in Pierre's training room everyone was called out.
    Pierre: ok guys u can come out now were almost there, another 10 minutes or so and we can land. The elaborate illusions faded away and left nothing but a barren room and four exhausted men. Suddenly the sound of stomachs growling could be heard through out the entire ship.
    Pierre: huh??? oh sorry i forgot to mention that any food that you may have eaten was also imaginary get ur selves up here and eat.
    Azriel: damn human i'm starving now thanks to you.
    Artel: oh shut up and... im too hungry to argue.
    Neo: ha! you guys have no control or training whatsoever [stomach growls louder than the others]
    Phantom: [silence]
    Artel: no control eh? ha ur one to talk.
    After Pierre had prepared a meal for the would-be treasure hunters Artel,Neo,Phantom and Azriel grabbed some supplies for the journey and headed into the forest.They followed Artel deeper and deeper into the jungle until they came to a clearing in the thick forest.
    Artel: there it is. Before them stood a magnanimous stone temple. There were a multitude of statues that were broken by time vines had began to grow on then and the wind and rain had dulled the once painstakingly carved faces. In the midst of this stood the entrance to the Eye of God and they all could see why it was called that. An ancient dialect was written over every inch of the perfectly circular entry way and paint was on the wall in many bright colors together they formed what looked like an eye with make-up on.
    Azriel: huh??? this is Grenedaedian
    Artel: what? you cant be serious
    Azriel: yes it is its in the language of the dragons... but not all of it some of its in human. I can translate it though. It says: to all that may enter my domain heed my warning do not enter or suffer my wrath. But for all those who enter wondrous treasure awaits you if you can make it that far.
    Artel: scary scary anyway lets get inside so i can collect my treasure.
    The four walked into the entrance expecting to see arrows flying out of walls or spikes coming up from the floor. but suprisingly there was nothing skeletal remains were a constant reminder that there were indeed traps. Artel spied a trip line and two large axes on the wall. He picked up a bony arm and pushed down on the wire. The Axes came crashing down right in front of them.
    Artel: easy as pie. He took two steps forward and the floor began to shake.spikes were coming up from either side of them and they were increasing in speed
    Artel: shit!!!
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:41 pm

neo: dang it ur useless. phantom azriel lets go
    with that neo grabbed artel and using focus easily dodged the spikes and made it across.
    phantom did the same and azriel used his beast reflexes.
    artel: hey i cold have done that 2 u know. i can use focus now.
    neo: ya but not very well. u get tired with just 2 uses while me and phantom can do several. so use it sparingly until it takes less out of u.
    they continued on with azreil leading to spot traps with his beast sences and familiarity with dragon temples.eventually they sprang another trap.
    artel: crap a huge boldor. u cant focus around that and quicksword wont work either. were screwed.
    neo: like isaid amateur. ALBION.
    with that his sword glowed red and with quicksword sliced the bolder to pieces small enoght to just bounce off them.
    artel: [mumble]show off.
    phantom: impressive as always neo.looks like uv improved as well from our last meeting.
    they walked a little farther with neo and phantom taking out the traps and artel directing them with his map. eventually they arrived at the chamber that fronts the treasure room. they went inside with weapons drawn to face this guardian beast but to everyones surprise the room was empty. excited artel ran across the room with the others right behind him and grabbed the doors to the treasure room. there was a loud crashing sound right behind them. something incredibly large was now in the room with them. and they were trapped with it...

(go someone)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Date: They better come back with the gold... or else...
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 pm

this big fella is the guardian of the temple he must be defeated in order to get to the treasure

in the scale of things Azriel is about 8 feet tall standing up in beast form and the dragon on all fours is about 15-20 feet tall

this is what the sacred weapon looks like surprise its dual daggers
    this is what they look like in normal form( 3 and 4)

and this is what they look like when a spirit crystal is placed under the dragons head

its ok i'll explain everythinghttp://www.deviantart.com/download/68986767/Anima__Bella__s_Daggers_by_Wen_M.jpg

Last edited by ArteltheRogue on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : all the daggers wont show up so use the link instead)
    seere

Post  seere on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:09 pm

half of Yaga stood in prayer with alondar and metzilut. The three seer were deep within the reaches of the sacred ruins, praying to the 'mezraken' the only weapon ever forged by the people of Forest to kill seers. The power of the blade came from several gods who were sealed inside of it after having their power drained for misusing them.

there came several loud crashes as the trapped entrance was invaded. someone dared to defile the place of the Gods!

Yaga: "alondar, metzilut...go escape bak to Forest and tell your people of this...i will protect the Mezraken if the beast fails."

[musch] alondar:" Be safe Yaga, My shields will be with you"

before leaving alondar surrounded yaga with a protective barrier that layed right over his skin.

[musch]Metzilut: "And take my divine fire as well brother yaga." White and blue flames erupted around yaga's forearms and calves burning and singing everything they touched but him. Alondar and Metzilut fled the coming battle.
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Guardian: Who dares disturb theses holy grounds??? All who enter this place must be purified .... by death. The dragon was huge but he was fast he took flight and thashed his tail back and forth.
    Phantom & Azriel: finally an opponent worthy of my new found power.[look at each other]. Azriel turned beast mode and went to attacking the dragon in mid-air while Phantom used yamato to slice away at the dragons ultra hard scales.Surprisingly the dragon easily flew and fought off the two intruders phantom wasn't even in his view but his iron like tail kept attacking him with expert efficiency. Neo joined in the battle now but was more like a minor annoyance than a real enemy his quicksword was deflected at every turn and he was a little too tired from using focus and Albion his moves were becoming more and more sluggish with every deadly attack thrown his way.
    Artel: gotta think, gotta think i know i have a plan.[yells] Keep distracting him
    Azriel; this is no mere human. fool. He's a very high ranked Dragon we're all out here fighting, u should be too. Phantom saw an oppurtunity and unleashed his new quicksword technique End. Phantom Cut through the dragons tail like buter slashing it in 7 different places but when they feel to the floor they split again. There my ultimate technique.
    Guardian: foolish human you have done nothing to harm me.The dragons tailbits squirmed and came to life in a black aura them they came together in his gigantic claws to form a sword covered in his scales and razor sharp to boot.
    Guardian: You seem fond of the sword. then how about you fend against this[slashes and cracks the stone all around him.] The match had gone from on par with the dragon to running for your life. everyone was now trying their hardest to just avoid the devastating power of his sword, but it wasn't easy.
    Artel: I've got no choice. Artel pulled out his bow stopped, fired two arrows and then focused.[i wish i had more time to plan this out but i can't i can only hope to god that this works.] He pulled back on his string and let go. [oh good it worked.] the arrow was now moving slowly towards his target. He set up five more arrows like this and then his time was up he had to come out of focus.
    Guardian: what? you think that a few puny arrows can harm me. he slashed down the first two
    Artel: one, two. Then blasted the other two away with his dragons fire.
    Artel three four five.
    Guardian: [oh no]. there was another arrow coming from the dragons blind side it had ricocheted off of one of the golden slabs that covered the doors of the treasure room and was now headed straight for the dragons left eye. It made it
    Artel: six. The dragon thrashed around flailing and screaming he hit everyone who was near. Phantom Neo and Azriel all got smacked hard into the wall on the other end of the chamber. As the dragon stumbled closer and closer to the entrance a smile began to come across Artel's face.
    Guardian: [disorientated] wha??? he's smiling but why surely he didn't think this would be able to defeat me. then he noticed that the arrows that he had slashed and burned formed a circle that he had just stepped into.
    Guardian: he couldn't have ... A barrier. but where is the last mark i only see six.??? behind me. the dragon turned around just in time to see the last marked arrow pass through a small crevice in the door leading to the spiked room.
    Artel: Artel took out his magic lens and said: Pierre do it now. Pierre used a teleportation spell along with the barrier of illusions to trick the dragon into thinking he was running towards Artel when in reality he was hundreds of feet in the air directly above the spike room. [Silence]
    Artel: did it work? Seconds later the earth shook with tremendous force and the dragon gave an agonizing wail as he was impaled by the human sized spikes.

Artel: i can't believe that actually worked wahoo!!! i am the greatest tactical master that ever lived.
    Everyone else: oh shut up!!!
    Azriel: you had no idea if that was going to work
    Artel were alive aren't we
    Phantom: that was quite reckless
    Artel Were alive aren't we
    Neo: That was truly something you know that
    Artel at least we didn't die
    The doors to the treasure room opened and inside they could see gold everywhere. They all ran inside to take their spoils of war. they had beaten the ancient civilizations guardian and now went to collect their bounty
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Artel walked up to the golden treasure doors and pulled hard on the three golden latches that bolted the door shut. The others walked up to the enormous treasure doors and helped Artel get the doors to swing open. Slowly the doors began to budge inch by inch the doors opened wider and wider until they could finally see into the treasure room.Everyone even the usually distant Azriel looked in awe at the vast amounts of gold and rare treasures that stood before them the room was a treasure hunters mecca. There were hundreds of rare items all over the world, there were statues of dragons set in gold from Grenedae, a real diamond sword from the usj, a portrait of Alfred I the first ruler of Elggard and even statuettes of the 7 god generals from the fire nation. All sense of maturity vanished from each of the mens faces and the lit up just like the children of Elggard did when they got a new toy. The men overwhelmed with the vast amounts of treasure set before them danced around and throw many of the scattered gold coins into the air this was a momentous occasion they were the first people to ever make it this far everyone was ecstatic... one person. Artel was the only person who didn't look like he was having fun he was happy like the others but frantically for the true object of his desire the ultimate weapon that could grant their beholders ultimate power, but no matter how hard he tried looking he just couldn't find the weapon it was nowhere to be found. Artel couldn't find what he was looking for so he decided to just give up and help the others carry the treasure back to the boat. After Neo and Phantom took their fair share of the valuables Artel walked over to Azriel and handed him a gift.
    Artel: look i know that in Grenedae things like this don't mean very much but i just thought that you might appreciate this. [Artel handed Azriel a silver and onyx statuette of a Grenedaedian wolf howling] Azriel just stared at the small wolf and accepted the gift he put it into his pack and went off to the ship with another load of treasure. After the training room which had now become a storage room was filled to the brim they decided that they had more than enough treasure to appease Date and still some left over just in case they needed to bargain again. Just to be safe Pierre cast an illusion spell on the room so it would always look like a normal room. Phantom took interest in one of the uniquely crafted swords that were still in the ruins and hadn't come out of their yet. The others for some reason or another were still in there so Artel decided to round them up and tell them that Pierre was at maximum capacity and couldn't fit anymore treasure on board. As the men exited the treasure room and Artel was the last one left inside he felt a strange presence within the room and found that he could not move a single muscle in his body. The enormous golden doors slammed shut and locked itself. Everyone rushed back over to the room fearing that another trap had been spring some how and Artel might have been in danger. Then a loud booming voice spoke to Artel saying something in a cryptic language he didn't understand. A powerful force sucked him through the walls and down into the ruins deeper and deeper until he thought he would be pulled on like this for all of eternity. Finally he came to a stop in a dark place with one light that seemed far away he walked towards it. Then the voice spoke again and this time everyone heard. I have never witnessed someone like you before, i was hidden long ago by gods that locked me away for being too powerful then 7 mages put a spell on me locking me within the Forest i was residing. The mages also put a lock on the room above us that only someone who's power proved to be worthy enough for me. But i am all powerful so i devised a plan to get the most worthy of my power to come here.
    Artel: you mean this booby trapped hellhole.
    Yes. i needed a medium strong enough to withstand the awesome power i hold within me this was a test of to determine that power. Artel reached out and saw that the light radiating from afar was now in his face he could see it. It was a pair of twin daggers and eight crystal that floated around them. artel grabbed the daggers and the light enveloped the entire space illuminating everything..... Then he was back in the treasure room. The doors flung open and his friends rushed inside to see Artel holding the daggers and the eight crystals. the voice spoke to his in his mind saying i have given u all the power that i possess but you have to learn to use me to your full potential. Unlock my true potential and you will have the strength that you so feverently desire.
    Neo: so you must have found it lucky lucky
    Azriel: look at whats happening. a red glow came over the blades and then strange markings like the ones they saw outside appeared on them. Wait a second thats your name in the language of the dragons.
    Artel: well i guess that these baby's are offically mine now lets get out of here.
    just then a mysterious figure clad in flames stood in their path...

(go someone)

Last edited by PhantomX on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    seere

Post  seere on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 pm

[sorry i took so long]

Yaga stood in the way of the group as they moved back to their ship.He wondered how they managed to defeat evern? The dragon had lived for centuries in alliance with Forest and would have defended the treasure to his last breath.
    " I dont know who you all are but you WILL tell me how you got those swords!"
    yaga reached into his waistline and withdrew a thick boomerang.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 pm

NEW BATTLE RULEZ
    Here are some additional battle rules that will cover up some of the flaws from the original battle rules.

Alright, to start it off, some of may have known that when it's 4 on 1, or 5 on 1.. it doesn't really make a big difference because you can only attack with one character. So I came up with this rule to cover up that flaw. During a battle, the maximum people who can fight on each side is 16. So it can be anything between 1 and 16. (1 vs 16, 16 vs 16, 5 vs 16..etc) If it's say 16 vs 1 (1 UCHR, and 15 soldiers). Then I'll roll 16 dices. The first dice will determine who can attack from the two UCHR characters. The other 15 dices will determine if the opponent with 15 soldiers can attack or not. Say, someone's dice number was 5. So when the dice rolled, the # 5 appeared say 7 times. So the person with 15 soldiers, can have 7 of their soldiers attack. Get it? Same goes if its 16 vs 16. The person will attack if the die appeared it's number. So, when your in a battle make sure to say how many soldiers you want to attack. Max is 16 like mentioned above. So like, Dice Roll, 8 soldiers attack.

Another rule, that hasn't been mentioned yet. If a UCHR (user character) dies, then he can still control his support character, but his dice number will no longer be valid. So his support character can side up with another UCHR and use his dice number. For example, if the UCHR who died decides to side up with me, then his dice number will be the same as my in.

Another thing, if you still haven't mentioned how many soldiers you want to sacrifice for your support character, then if the time for battle comes, he/she will have a default strength of a soldier.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Date: What do you think of Oda, Kabuto?(Kabuto is my support character, i'll give it a bio sometime later when I come up with some ideas).
    Kabuto: What do you mean?
    Date: Well, do you think his a good leader for the people of the U.S.J?
    Kabuto:...... Well he did manage to re-unite this country after a century of war.
    Date: Yeah... but... is this it for U.S.J. Most nations are expanding their territory.. building their armies, trying to take over the world! Do you remember when I told you what my dream for this nation was? Do you think I'll ever be able to accomplish that?
    Kabuto: Whether you accomplish it or not... just know I'll be by your side fighting till the end.
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:44 pm

artel:what u mean these? (holds up the daggers for seer to see.)i found them among the treasure and was the only one able to lift them from the pedestul. neo here says they choose me as their bearer. and i refuse to hand them or the treasure over. we fought hard against traps and that dragon to get it. we earned this reward.
    group:ya.
    everyone agreed.
    neo:careful hes not an ordinary person,. hes a seer. a special type of person with special powers. and were in no condition to fight him after our encounter with the dragon.
    artel to group: dont worry. im still fine. thanks to my plan i was able to kill the dragon with little damage. and now iv got these 2. i can win if it comes down to it.

(someone go)
    seere

Post  seere on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 pm

97 Yaga was no fool. if those blades touched him he would be in serious trouble....good thing they weren't going to touch him then. The shield of Alondar glinted over his skin in reaction to his thoughts, as if reminding him that it was still there.
    He tightened his grip on the boomerangs in his hands and forced his breathing to calm. He was alone, but he was smart and strong. He ignored the others and talked only to the holder of the mezraken.
    " blades you holding sacred relics. They sealed in this temple protect world from great power. If take them, be prepared for consequences they bring." The white and blue flames of metziluc flared with his speech.
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Artel: ok then lets see what my new found power can do for me.
    [the god within the mezraken spoke directly into Artels mind] PICK UP ONE OF THE CRYSTALS AND PLACE THEM UNDER THE DRAGONS HEAD. Artel reached into his pocket and picked up the first crystal he could place his hands on without even looking he placed it under the dragons head and the daggers began to change shape. THIS IS THE THUNDER CRYSTAL IT CONTROLS THE POWER OF LIGHTNING. hmmm ok then get ready. The ethereal experience that Artel went on to get the mezraken had fully rejuvinated him body and soul he was ready for a fight at least to teat his new power.Bring it on boomerang boy. Artel rushed toward the unnamed assailant with his weapon glowing an electric yellow. Show me what you got?
    seere

Post  seere on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 pm

97 yaga smiled. He had been under attack by dozens of men before, one was not so difficult. Especially with the clumsy way that the man charged. He held his ground until the young man was directly upon him before suddenly rolling into a tight cartwheel to the left, evading the rush.

" The blades actually let you swing them....how can this be?"
    He was confused, something was different here...the game he was about to play was dangerous but he had to test this man.

" is that all? You talk big game but you don't back up well. That kind of power in clumsy hands dangerous. try again mortal. Hit me!"
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Artel: oh i see so you've got moves huh? well lets see if you can dodge this. He took out another crystal this time it was green. THAT IS THE EARTH SPIRIT USE IT WELL.Artel's daggers changed form again then he attacked. He imagined pillars of stone rising up around his enemy and imprisoning him and in a flash his wish had come true gigantic stone columns rose from the floor around his enemy he was sure that he had won this time.
    seere

Post  seere on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 pm

97 yaga had barely moved as the earth shook and tore itself up around him. He was attuned to the powers of the seers and he could feel exactly how the powers of this god were at work despite its age and power. When the pillars were erected he looked up to the small dot of sky he could see above and chuckled. There was no way he was going to be trapped in a roofless cage.

in a dazzling feat of agility he made incredibly fast short hops from one wall of his cage to the other climbing higher and higher until he reached the top. Performing a front flip after his last jump, he landed on all fours atop the wall of the cage. he had seen enough to understand that the blades had not been deceived into think a seer held them. The man was being given power by some outside force, likely the consciousness of past seer that protected the blades....but why?

Shouting he yelled down from above to the mezraken's wielder.
    " Mortal! This will get us nowhere! You cannot hope to beat me by power alone! Let us talk!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:49 pm