Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Admin
ArteltheRogue
6 posters

Admin please share your secrets with me

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty Admin please share your secrets with me

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 pm

I noticed that you have an adequate amount of anime and japanese music on the site and i just want to know where you go to find it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty Re: Admin please share your secrets with me

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Well unfortunately, I downloaded all the songs and uploaded it to my playlist. You can do this with many programs, such as LimeWire.

I also saw your comment on the music page, one way of downloading the songs is to download Real Player, its totally free. Once you have that downloaded, just go to the playlist, play a song and hover your mouse over the playlist and a button should appear asking you if you want to download this clip. Not only can you download songs from the playlist with Real Player, but you can also download any video you want. Such as youtube, veoh, metacafe, videos....etc. Just play a video and hover your mouse over the player and a button will appear asking you if you want to download this video.

You can download Real Player here - http://www.real.com/
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty Thanks

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 am

Thanks a lot Admin that's valuable information that i will use right away i appreciate you taking time to answer all of my menial questions
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty Re: Admin please share your secrets with me

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:19 pm

i think its not a bad question. other people probably wanted to know about that as well.

after all thats usefull info.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty OMFG :O

Post  imortalsaga Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Copy right infrin..... oh wait not your prob it's the sights it's posted on you just put it in a nice package for us Twisted Evil that's the best part of the hole thing and why TV Shack keeps it up.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:40 pm

hahahahahaha! Twisted Evil good point.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:55 am

U2 are idiots
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty not really

Post  imortalsaga Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm

embed codes don't constitute server space for the video/music just redirecting links to retrieve the video/music from the source location. In order to constitute as copyright infringement you must have the copyrighted materiel in your possession. and as he does not it's perfectly legal. however I can not speak as to his personal database this site stands strong as a legal linked video/music page. As to his play list and downloading the music as long as it is deleted from his PC the moment it is uploaded to the play list it is the server database that holds his music that isn't maintaining base copyright laws and having data checked. Being that it is already removed from his computer leave the chances of being caught as slim to nill especially if he has a diastolic IP address which playing as close to the line as he is I would put on the recommend. (assuming and he is an intelligent person that he hasn't already.) king

Last edited by imortalsaga on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

sounds good.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:U2 are idiots

who me?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:33 pm

embed codes don't constitute server space for the video/music just redirecting links to retrieve the video/music from the source location. In order to constitute as copyright infringement you must have the copyrighted materiel in your possession. and as he does not it's perfectly legal. however I can not speak as to his personal database this site stands strong as a legal linked video/music page. As to his play list and downloading the music as long as it is deleted from his PC the moment it is uploaded to the play list it is the server database that holds his music that isn't maintaining base copyright laws and having data checked. Being that it is already removed from his computer leave the chances of being caught as slim to nill especially if he has a diastolic IP address which playing as close to the line as he is I would put on the recommend. (assuming and he is an intelligent person that he hasn't already.)

You got most of it right. The chances of getting caught are slim, especially when your downloading japanese songs. But, if they really intend to get you, they can, and it doesn't matter if you have diastolic IP address as that plays very little part in it. They just get your ISPN (i believe thats what its called).

But lets drop this subject.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 pm

one thing I know don't argue with the moderator I conseed good point on your retort would love to match wits some time.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:45 pm

i dont know it seemed pretty one sided at the end there.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty Dumbfounded

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 am

man so much computer jargon was launched at me that it made my head hurt now i feel like the idiot so i'm going to lash out irreverently to make myself look less stupid

Immortal Saga got owned by words !!! There my int went up 2 points lol!

i apologize for my idiocy
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 pm

thats ok i didnt understand most of that stuff either. doesnt mean were idiots though does it.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Admin please share your secrets with me Empty yeah

Post  imortalsaga Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 pm

we'll gp with that lol....no your expertise lie in other places.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 pm

exactly.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah i am smart about stuff geek like cheese and how i like to cut it in front of my girlfriend lol! << as you may have noticed comedy is my thing that i'm good at what about you guys?
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 pm

i suck at everything unfortunately... Sad
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:Yeah i am smart about stuff geek like cheese and how i like to cut it in front of my girlfriend lol! << as you may have noticed comedy is my thing that i'm good at what about you guys?

Wouldnt this cause for a new topic?

<<; im not sure how to comment on the cheese cutting to be honest....
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:29 am

I want a torkey sandwhich
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am

soory bout that i tend to get off topic and start new threads within the current topic cause i like to talk and the convo stays fresh this way
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 am

ArteltheRogue wrote:soory bout that i tend to get off topic and start new threads within the current topic cause i like to talk and the convo stays fresh this way
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

DreamguyX wrote:
    ArteltheRogue wrote:Yeah i am smart about stuff geek like cheese and how i like to cut it in front of my girlfriend lol! << as you may have noticed comedy is my thing that i'm good at what about you guys?

just laugh it up.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 pm

thats fine it got off topic a while ago i think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content