Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
imortalsaga
ArteltheRogue
PhantomX
7 posters

random stuff

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

random stuff - Page 4 Empty Re: random stuff

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok with the mighty power Of the Artels a deadly alliance of thieves and assassins that span the nation now come out of hiding. We hid 400 miles below the surface in our underwater base of operations. Now as the leader of the Artels i lead a rebellion against both the kingdoms of Saga X and Phantom CHARGE!!!! attack them while they are rebuilding the kingdoms HAHAHAHA.

PS i obtained the golden chalice and the Holy grail together with both their power i has become immortal
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

random stuff - Page 4 Empty so u admit it

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm

so u admit u can die dreamguy? then u shal feel the sting of steel and heat i geus as well. hahaha.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:29 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:Ok with the mighty power Of the Artels a deadly alliance of thieves and assassins that span the nation now come out of hiding. We hid 400 miles below the surface in our underwater base of operations. Now as the leader of the Artels i lead a rebellion against both the kingdoms of Saga X and Phantom CHARGE!!!! attack them while they are rebuilding the kingdoms HAHAHAHA.

PS i obtained the golden chalice and the Holy grail together with both their power i has become immortal

i deploy my forces from space to counter ur attack. with my space cannon clearing a path and my horsemen running ur thieves and assasins down. u may be immortak but u cant heal like me, saga and maby X. my spies set ur headquarters ablaze burning u and ur commanders alive. hahaha if u cant die then u shal BURN for ur treachery. hahaha.

( saga, X we all lost most of our forces fighting each other, (not sure about u X) but we can beat artels large force by joining together in alliance to take him out. we can go back to blowing each others brains out after that if u wish.)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 pm

let us join together for VICTORY over the forces of the foreign king artel.

random stuff - Page 4 8893c4004c6b4f3ad0f51306bb071d0a

TO BATTLE!!!!!!!
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:48 am

everything does not apply to planet earth alone........... so short sighted phantom. out of th flames and yell in a heroic battle cry. NO MARSHMELLOWS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I go Hulk and charge.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am

imortalsaga wrote:everything does not apply to planet earth alone........... so short sighted phantom. out of th flames and yell in a heroic battle cry. NO MARSHMELLOWS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I go Hulk and charge.

does that mean u will fight both mine and artels forces urself?

fine i summon a basilisk and turn u to stone for eternity.
    hahaha. u can spend ur immortality turned into stone.
    ps. hulk is not immune to that.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:52 am

u also face my mighty mashmellow loving dragon. hahaha. face the ultimate weapon. hahaha

random stuff - Page 4 Blue_eyes_ultimate_dragon_1
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 pm

it has to bite me first. that was my shadow clone......I throw your snake on the fire and watch it burn then turn slit a babies throat and call Lucifer to the table.....now that I already rein in hell I command him to deal with you.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm

my dragon distracts u while my other weapon a gorgon apears before u. just looking at one turns u to stone. hahaha.
    to deal with lucifer i use the legendary god blade to create a new seal on lucifer thats connected to me to reinprison him once again.
    with him once again sealed i use the godblade one final time to seal u away as well as it holds power over all immortals like urself and lucifer.
    with that done my entire army andf ur supporters launch an all out atack on artel with the whole alliance backing us up. the god blade ready to be used on him as well.

with u to gone the war is between me and X who avoided the war mostly.

hahaha the title of king is within my grasp. king
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:34 pm

substitution jutsu, I am a holy imortal not a silly two m immortal with evil power. cant seel me with a god blade it has no effect. and phantoms are evil by nature you die the second you touch it and holy power surges through you..... nice try though. great suicide sceen. and last NOONE HAS ANY SUPORTERS ANYMORE!!!!!! THE ONLY ARMY IS ARTEL HIM SELF!!!!!!! we are solo entities floating in nothingness.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm

and I reign in hell cause I killed Dante and took it over not cause I am evil.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

imortalsaga wrote:substitution jutsu, I am a holy imortal not a silly two m immortal with evil power. cant seel me with a god blade it has no effect. and phantoms are evil by nature you die the second you touch it and holy power surges through you..... nice try though. great suicide sceen. and last NOONE HAS ANY SUPORTERS ANYMORE!!!!!! THE ONLY ARMY IS ARTEL HIM SELF!!!!!!! we are solo entities floating in nothingness.

thats what would have happened but i sighned a blood pact with the sword to use it in exchange for the seal to feed off my immortal life. (like the goddess in drakengaurd) and if ur not evil how could u push the red button and kill all those poor people? and even if it didnt work on u artel has no such defence and is sealed away. if u leveled everything y are u still going for king? anyway u forgot about my dragon and my gorgon i sent after u. ur stone waiting for freedom which wont come. hahaha.
    i also summon the demon king FORTINBRASS to my side as my mount in the final confrontations with the remaining threats.
    i have the war WON!!!!! king king king
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

this is fortinbrass.
    random stuff - Page 4 Genma_0
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/onimusha/images/thumb/6/68/Fortinbras_White_Serpent1.jpg/180px-Fortinbras_White_Serpent1.jpg

those are his 2 forms. (not counting his human form)
    (click on link to see other form.)
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 pm

I said substitution jutsu (re read my post) your gorgon and hit a substitution. I fight for king cause I will be king of what comes after nothing!!!!! and which artel do you stab his own name says he's a group of people. Oh and thanks, I order (as king as hell) fortinbrass to eat you as payment for asking his service and he does. thus his service will be fulfilled for the rest of eternity. with you locked in his stomach. after he returns to the dimension of hell and gos to rest in the middle of a magma pit. then as a reward for your capture I press the green button in my pocket restoring everything except your army. Of course there has to be a counter for the red button I then take a look at artel and X. "join me or die" (remember this isnt monkey see monkey do find your own way out of this mess then back into our dimension.)
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:54 pm

fortinbras might be king of demons but I'm his landlord.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

i use the godblade to kill myself allowing me to regenerate outside of fortinbrass to escape him. i then make fortinbrass fulfill his summon contract with me by opening the door back to the world of humans as the contract opens a door when i summon him and he left on his own the door was left open to him still. i then make a new geass contract with my old liutenit to get back my geass power as my new body has yet to get one meaning ur vulnerable to its effects again.

i summon my dragon who u havent killed yet and fly to artels and X's capitals and tell them to join me in a true alliance to dereat u now that ur red button has been used and is now useless.
    i then use my summon powers to create a make shift force of demons and such loyal only to me.

hahaha its not over yet.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 pm

so you regenerate in magma?????? and the doors dont stay open otherwise all hell could escape. more to the point once in hell phantoms cant leave there trapped being evil creatures. sorry you got sent to hell and there is no escape. and last on the list of flaws in that post your general is still gone as he was part of your army so no gias contract. I'd say that sums it up check mate.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 pm

ok first of all if you fire a space cannon at an underwater base situated 400 miles below the surface the resulting beam would make the earth explode destroying everybodys forces including your own. Then since we are all immortal we would be floating through space you 2 Phantom and dream could still fight each other in your ethereal forms but it would be pretty ineffective (ghost fight!!!) and the two remaining humans(saga and myself) would be forever cursed to live the rest of eternity floating through space gasping for the oxygen that will never be there. Face it with that blast everybody lost.
    there was no winner.

P.S. we should start another war in another post we will be Roleplaying this time so no ultimate defeats or anything
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:ok first of all if you fire a space cannon at an underwater base situated 400 miles below the surface the resulting beam would make the earth explode destroying everybodys forces including your own. Then since we are all immortal we would be floating through space you 2 Phantom and dream could still fight each other in your ethereal forms but it would be pretty ineffective (ghost fight!!!) and the two remaining humans(saga and myself) would be forever cursed to live the rest of eternity floating through space gasping for the oxygen that will never be there. Face it with that blast everybody lost.
    there was no winner.

P.S. we should start another war in another post we will be Roleplaying this time so no ultimate defeats or anything

I'm pretty sure you've seen bleach...ghost fights can be very effective
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 pm

ok then but who wants to see you two battle for an eternity thats kinda lame after the 1 century of fighting
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

random stuff - Page 4 Empty The king speaks

Post  DreamguyX Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:58 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:ok then but who wants to see you two battle for an eternity thats kinda lame after the 1 century of fighting
    You have a point...but then again i dont think he would last that long.....
    farao ..i win....
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

lol
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm

imortalsaga wrote:so you regenerate in magma?????? and the doors dont stay open otherwise all hell could escape. more to the point once in hell phantoms cant leave there trapped being evil creatures. sorry you got sent to hell and there is no escape. and last on the list of flaws in that post your general is still gone as he was part of your army so no gias contract. I'd say that sums it up check mate.

u sais fortinbras went into magma not how far. i got out of the magma in my phantom form. also i said only fortinbras could open the gate that time since the summon wasnt ended the access was still available but after he opened it for me the contract ended so now its locked again.
    also it was a door for those beings summoned from hell so theres no restriction on access as long as that being is sumoned so i had access. he gace up his geass for immortality so he was still alive for me to summon him using the godblades ability to detect immortals to locate his position so i can form the summon contract. so he was back to sighn a geass contract with me. that pretty much ends that debate. and if im not mistaken ur under attack and u havent sent out any forces.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:25 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:ok first of all if you fire a space cannon at an underwater base situated 400 miles below the surface the resulting beam would make the earth explode destroying everybodys forces including your own. Then since we are all immortal we would be floating through space you 2 Phantom and dream could still fight each other in your ethereal forms but it would be pretty ineffective (ghost fight!!!) and the two remaining humans(saga and myself) would be forever cursed to live the rest of eternity floating through space gasping for the oxygen that will never be there. Face it with that blast everybody lost.
    there was no winner.

it wasnt fired at u. it was fired at X and saga since weve been waring for awhile now. also i have a base on the moon so id still have a source of oxygen and saga rules hell so he could go there for awhile. X dousnt need oxygen in his dream form so ud be the most handicapped.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:26 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:ok then but who wants to see you two battle for an eternity thats kinda lame after the 1 century of fighting

u forget i have the god sword so i can seal him as hes an immortal so id win. then u then me and saga would fight for a long time as hes not affected by the god swords powers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 pm