Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad & Good NEWS!!! |MUST READ|

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Bad & Good NEWS!!! |MUST READ| Empty Bad & Good NEWS!!! |MUST READ|

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 pm

I have some bad news and some good news. Let's get on with the bad news first. First of all, the current anime site will be going down. pale The reason behind this is, because the provider I'm using to build the website has given me a certain amount of time to take down my content. I won't go into details....

BUT!! I would like to create a new and a better site... I could download my current site and change providers, and still use the current site. But, since the site has lots of broken videos, and such, I was planning on creating a new site. BUT IN ORDER TO DO THIS, I NEED YOUR HELP! It'll be impossible for me to add all the anime series to the new site. If I don't get any volunteers, I'll have no choice but to end it here........ I'll be using WordPress this time.

NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! You don't have to be a web designer gig to help me out. If you know what 10 + 11 is, then you most than likely able to do this. I'll be adding lots of new content to the new site, such as a chatbox. IF YOUR INTERESTED PM ME!! AND WILL GO FROM THERE.... MORE DETAILS TO THIS TOPIC TO COME, SO STAY TUNED...!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:14 am