Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
imortalsaga
ArteltheRogue
PhantomX
7 posters

random stuff

imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

random stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: random stuff

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 pm

And metroplex side steps your cannon....
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:48 pm

ow my cannon repeativly shoots killing the robot once and for all.

without him ur army crumbles under my attACK. HAHAHA.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:18 pm

dude you lost Exodia dugh...... that means you fail. and your cannon is just slightly larger then a normal person my transformer which is the size of a city swats the annoying fly and my army which is much more sizable and filled with awesomeness then yours laughs at your midget gundams and baby mechs whips out there penises and club thenm to rubble....... either way you were already captured or turned into an intelligent mind slave. god you suck at life, and reading the hole of a message lol. that was like a 1 on your spot check dude theirs no escape from the ghost busters and there deffinently no escape from the headless zombie body. (you should have sent dunkin or dorian gray or hell even hellsing after me.) all know how to deal with immortals.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:24 pm

as for exodia i defeat him with a even more powerful creature. the Dark Lord Zork!!!!! (he deals with ur pesky robot to.)
    hahaha exodia is dust before him. hahaha. now that is CHECKMATE!!!! (will anyone else join this war?)

random stuff - Page 3 216-29-u

hahaha face my power!!!! I AM THE VICTOR!!!!! KNEEL BEFORE UR KI NG!!!! hahaha
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 pm

imortalsaga wrote:dude you lost Exodia dugh...... that means you fail. and your cannon is just slightly larger then a normal person my transformer which is the size of a city swats the annoying fly and my army which is much more sizable and filled with awesomeness then yours laughs at your midget gundams and baby mechs whips out there penises and club thenm to rubble....... either way you were already captured or turned into an intelligent mind slave. god you suck at life, and reading the hole of a message lol. that was like a 1 on your spot check dude theirs no escape from the ghost busters and there deffinently no escape from the headless zombie body. (you should have sent dunkin or dorian gray or hell even hellsing after me.) all know how to deal with immortals.

the cannon is not little its huge.(couldnt find a bigger picture) ur robot didnt have a long range weapon on it. besides i already took my fortress before ur ghostbusters or whatever and escaped to space. besides i have reinforcements for my forces.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 pm

i also have this my secret weapon!!!!face my space cannons attack!!! capable of leveling a city in in instant.

random stuff - Page 3 Colony0if

checkmate!!!
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 pm

look it up there is no solo card more powerful then exodia.....your picture shows scale there's regular people in it mine does to theirs a transformer in it......there must be rules to combat especally in forum. (also exodia is not a summoned monster it's an instant win combo. you assumed I had left the spot of your defeat instead of naming it my own with your nice walls that I could use. (love man hope your not taking any of this seriously its just random BS) looks at space cannons Well That sucks now for another ten years floating in space till i enter the atmosphere of another planet. unless I throw a radioactive super twinky at your super space cannon...........prepare the twinky launcher
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

random stuff - Page 3 Empty The One True King DreamguyX speakes

Post  DreamguyX Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Immortals...phantoms...my servants..enough...i tire of your meaningless battles....random stuff - Page 3 Gilgamesh

Their is But One King...that is Me random stuff - Page 3 Meteor-hitting-earth and that is what i think of your armies (the before)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 pm

to finish off any stragglers i send in a force of these guys full sized of course.

random stuff - Page 3 D0001255_483fb4883478f

ur DONE. victory is mine!!! hahaha
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

hmm will i ever get to fight in this war????
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 pm

imortalsaga wrote:look it up there is no solo card more powerful then exodia.....your picture shows scale there's regular people in it mine does to theirs a transformer in it......there must be rules to combat especally in forum. (also exodia is not a summoned monster it's an instant win combo. you assumed I had left the spot of your defeat instead of naming it my own with your nice walls that I could use. (love man hope your not taking any of this seriously its just random BS) looks at space cannons Well That sucks now for another ten years floating in space till i enter the atmosphere of another planet. unless I throw a radioactive super twinky at your super space cannon...........prepare the twinky launcher

no im not taking it seriously. lol
    its just funny how a fight to be king of who knows what turned into THIS. we need more people to make it more of a war instead of us countering each other only. ( ur followers just surrender)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:hmm will i ever get to fight in this war????

of course just join in whenever to keep the war going. me and saga are just throwing random stuff to counter each other anyway.
    so join in and keep it going. that goes for anyone who wants to join the war. ( or start over on another thread. this one on 5 parts already.)
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:hmm will i ever get to fight in this war????
    I'm afraid not..for it is over...for i am king
    random stuff - Page 3 Eebe7b90b97c50_full
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:13 pm

imortalsaga wrote:look it up there is no solo card more powerful then exodia.....your picture shows scale there's regular people in it mine does to theirs a transformer in it......there must be rules to combat especally in forum. (also exodia is not a summoned monster it's an instant win combo. you assumed I had left the spot of your defeat instead of naming it my own with your nice walls that I could use. (love man hope your not taking any of this seriously its just random BS) looks at space cannons Well That sucks now for another ten years floating in space till i enter the atmosphere of another planet. unless I throw a radioactive super twinky at your super space cannon...........prepare the twinky launcher

not sure if its a card but zork beats exodia in the show. ( looked it up to find something to trump it) if u stayed in the walls than i regenerasted when u left the room. the space cannon can attack the earth so its a threat to u NOW so hahaha i win.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 pm

without those ur victory has no merrit. howevwer my meteor equipted freedom gundums strike ur troops down with their overkill all out laser barrage thing that they do. with u captured until i can fimnd someone to dispose of u permanently. hahaha
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

random stuff - Page 3 Empty the final victor

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm

hahaha lay before my feat i have won!!!! i use geass to make everyone3 surrender to me. and with my new followers rebuild the kingdom.

random stuff - Page 3 8893c4004c6b4f3ad0f51306bb071d0a

Last edited by PhantomX on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 pm

I push the red button and everything ceases to exist except for the four of us.......wait was there five....ah well......now its an all out brawl......phantom comeing back to life....... me never dieing...... X winking and noone capable of killing him cause he is the dream guy(he doesn't exist) and then artel.....wait shit he still has an army....he is one and an industry of thieves (I gues Artel the rouge does have meaning after all.........

Artel (Russian: арте́ль) is a general term for various cooperative associations in Russia, historical and modern.
    Historically, artels were semi-formal associations for various enterprises: fishing, mining, commerce, of loaders, loggers, thieves, beggars, etc. Often artels worked far from home and lived as a commune. Payment for job done was distributed according to verbal agreements, quite often in equal shares. Often artels were seasonal.
    Gradually formalized types of artel emerged, with internal hierarchy and legal agreements.
    In modern Russia there is no legally defined business term "artel" as a type of an association, however some companies use the word "artel" in their name, especially in areas traditionally handled by artels, such as gold mining or fishing.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm

ow well now everyone OBEYS ME. the one king. hahaha. ( see victory picture 1 post up.)

( y didnt i do that in the beginning. all those people wouldnt have died, and the kingdom totaled.)
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:00 pm

HA YOU SAID SURENDER TO YOU NOT WHAT TO SURENDER I SURRENDER TO MY CARNAL DESIRES AND JIZZ IN YOUR FACE!!!!! YOU WASTED YOUR GIAS IT ONLY WORKS ONCE!!!!!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND X ISNT REAL SO IT DOESNT EFFECT HIM ARTEL MUST COME UP WITH HIS OWN DEFENCE!!!!! LMFAO
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:23 pm

imortalsaga wrote:HA YOU SAID SURENDER TO YOU NOT WHAT TO SURENDER I SURRENDER TO MY CARNAL DESIRES AND JIZZ IN YOUR FACE!!!!! YOU WASTED YOUR GIAS IT ONLY WORKS ONCE!!!!!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND X ISNT REAL SO IT DOESNT EFFECT HIM ARTEL MUST COME UP WITH HIS OWN DEFENCE!!!!! LMFAO

if X isnt real how can he fight for king?
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:28 pm

i get my second in comand to use his voice activated control geass on u. to make u obey all of my commands till the day u die. (we both live forever so u always obey me) checkmate i win.
    after that we gain the only 2 immortals power (besides u) to make sure the geass wont be broken.
    victory for me. hahaha
    i am king phantomX. king
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 pm

You have no second no one else exists except I hit the red button X exists like Titus in our dreams.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

random stuff - Page 3 Empty in space

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 am

ow u forgot? i was in space with my fleet. the destruction of earth by ur red button doesnt affect me. and u never made it into space yet so u cant use that. looks like i win after all. (so my second in command is alive to use his geass.)

(ps. if hes a dream thing than how can he be king? if he can rule he can die.)

Last edited by PhantomX on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am

PhantomX wrote:

not sure if its a card but zork beats exodia in the show. ( looked it up to find something to trump it) if u stayed in the walls than i regenerasted when u left the room. the space cannon can attack the earth so its a threat to u NOW so hahaha i win.
    well my Horakhty beats zork and exodia farao ...
    and how can a dream become king....when the 3 Great Chōshin sought something greater then themselves i was born...I am all...one who's dreams gave birth to other dreams such as your selves
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 am

PhantomX wrote:ow u forgot? i was in space with my fleet. the destruction of earth by ur red button doesnt affect me. and u never made it into space yet so u cant use that. looks like i win after all.

(ps. if hes a dream thing than how can he be king? if he can rule he can die.)
    If one can live one can die...phantom you all begins should know that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am