Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

veoh nubness

_Random_

veoh nubness Empty veoh nubness

Post  _Random_ Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 am

ok i love this site and the selection of anime but one of the sites wich hosts the videos constantly anoys me (veoh) at first i was just to stupid to notce i had to sign up to watch more then the 5 min preview but now that ive figured that out i have another problem. i click on the link the video starts loading i pause it for a lil while so i can fastforwards the beginign credits wich is all fine but on nearly every veoh video i try to watch the loading sequence stops at any given time of the video at when the video plays to that point it says the video is over and gives me a selection of more videos to watch like what happens when you actualy do finish watching the hole thing... my question is this WTF am i doing worng like seriously theres alot of videos id love to watch on this site but cant because of this problem with veoh please id like any info at all on what i might be doing wrong or even if other people have this problem..
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

veoh nubness Empty Re: veoh nubness

Post  Admin Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello,
    You've posted this question on the site, and I already posted a comment back on the site. I'll explain it again in more detailed.

This problem your having must be something on your side. First of all, the 5 minute preview should never occur. The 5 minute preview ONLY occurs when the video is more than an hour long. And clearly, all the episodes posted on the site are max. 25 minutes long.

Second, the video stopping might have to do something with your internet connection. If your using wireless internet or have a poor internet connection, the video may stop because it loads extremely fast, because of this it sends mass amounts of data in a short period of time, if your internet connection drops for even a second the video stops buffering. So a simple refresh of the page will usually fix it. If that doesn't, then try deleting your cache, (google deleting your cache if you don't know what I mean) and your saved history (google this too if you don't know how to do it). That should fix the problem

The other thing that I would suggest you to do is download Veoh TV (http://www.veoh.com/download) which might solve all your problems with Veoh. I would suggest you download this. Once you have this downloaded, you'll be able to watch veoh videos in a better different player. It's totally free.
    _Random_

veoh nubness Empty i did download that

Post  _Random_ Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm

i got internet 2 whatever thats called i cleared my cache files and i downloaded that web player thing wich stopped the 5 mintue preview thing. the problem is it buffers the whole video then stops at any gien point during the vid and gives you the options to chose another vid just like as if it had finished.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 pm

ya that happens to me sometimes to. its a pain.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Hmm... I don't have any other suggestions to give you. Try contacting Veoh and see if they can help.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:31 am

alright i might have to.
    _Random_

veoh nubness Empty any luck

Post  _Random_ Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:51 am

hey did you have anyluck phantom? i would realy like to fix this problem but because of the amount of time i egt on the net i cant look into it.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 pm

i dont use veoh much anymore but it hasnt happened to me again yet.
    (although i probably just jinxed it.)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm

veoh works great for me and it has a treasure trove of anime dubbed and subbed too all in decent quality
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:34 pm

really thats good. i hate it when im watchinbg something and its all messed up for mpost of it.

especially if its sub. u cant read them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah, Veoh has pretty good quality. And it works fine for me and most other people. The problem Random is facing is something at his end.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:47 pm

alright i shouldnt give up on it then.
    Precisely
    Precisely

Post  Precisely Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:25 pm

PhantomX wrote:ya that happens to me sometimes to. its a pain.

Veoh i'd say has the most problems, although it's never been a problem for me...maybe you're just not in the reccomended region... like some videos are blocked due to your country isn't allowed to see it (or something like that)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:32 pm