Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Whats your favorite anime series?

XxDarkkiraxX
    XxDarkkiraxX

Whats your favorite anime series? Empty Whats your favorite anime series?

Post  XxDarkkiraxX Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Name your favorite anime...

Whats your favorite anime series? Lovehina

Well starting this off one of fav. anime series is Love Hina...
    Genres: comedy, romance
    Themes: Bishoujo, harem
    Plot Summary:Keitaro Urashima is determined to be accepted into Tokyo University, the hardest Japanese University of all to get into, because of a promise he made to a girl when he was young... a girl whose name he can't even remember. After failing to get into Tokyo U twice, he is kicked out by his parents and goes to live with his Grandmother at her hotel, but it seems it has been turned into an all girls boarding house. What's more, much to his surprise and to the tenants disgust, Keitaro is made manager of the boarding house....
    Awesome series i'll recommend this anime if you like to laugh... Very Happy

Whats your favorite anime series? DeathNote_Anime1

Well a other series that i really like Death Note...
    Genres drama, mystery, psychological, supernatural, thriller
    Themes: death, Police, shinigami, Suicide
    Plot Summary: Yagami Light is an ace student with great prospects, who's bored out of his mind. One day he finds the "Death Note": a notebook from the realm of the Death Gods, with the power to kill people in any way he desires. With the Death Note in hand, Light decides to create his perfect world, without crime or criminals. However, when criminals start dropping dead one by one, the authorites send the legendary detective L to track down the killer, and a battle of wits, deception and logic ensues....
    Really great series..if you like animes like Hellsing,Blood,Trinity Blood then this is your type of anime.... Cool
    Now its your turn to name your favorite animes Cool
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Whats your favorite anime series? Empty Re: Whats your favorite anime series?

Post  Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:46 pm

My favorite anime series would be Code Geass and Death Note. To tell you the truth, after watching Death Note (my first anime I watched) it inspired me to create this wonderful website. Code Geass is also a bad ass anime! XxDarkkiraxX if you liked watching Death Note, I guarantee you that you'll like Code Geass. They're kind of similar. Since you already have info for death note, ill put up code geass.

Whats your favorite anime series? Codegeass

After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!

Type: TV
    Episodes: 25
    Producers: Sunrise, CLAMP, Mainichi Broadcasting, Bandai Entertainment
    Genres: Supernatural, School, Military, Mecha, Drama, Action
    Duration: 24 min. per episode
    Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)
    XxDarkkiraxX
    XxDarkkiraxX

Whats your favorite anime series? Empty Whats your favorite anime series?

Post  XxDarkkiraxX Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Hey.....thanks admin for responding... ima check Code Geass out...and yea....the best anime i've seen so far was Death Note i wished there were episodes though... Cool.... P.S 2 animes that would make you laugh would be Golden Boy and Cromartie High School....

Whats your favorite anime series? Golden_boy_01b
    Running time: 25 minutes per episode
    Number of episodes: 6
    Genres: action, adventure, comedy, romance
    Age rating: Mature 17+
    Plot Summary: Kintarou Oe doesn't look like it, but he is a genius who completed all his university courses and then quit before graduating. He becomes a wandering student, going from place to place on his bicycle, seeking to learn what he can about life, the world, and women. He is willing and able to do any job he has to prove himself. His travels take him to a variety of locations and a variety of women, each who learns to love the hardworking guy, but not before he can run off.

Whats your favorite anime series? MV5BMTk1ODExOTE1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc

Genres: comedy, slice of life
    Themes: Parody
    Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
    Running time: 12 minutes per episode
    Number of episodes: 26
    Plot Summary: Folks, meet Takashi Kamiyama. Enrolled at Cromartie High, where everybody is a delinquent, Kamiyama is apparently the only non-delinquent in the school. Logically, therefore, he must be the toughest in his class - by the rather twisted logic that only a really tough rabbit would lie down with lions. Thus begins a story that parodies every cliché of tough-guy anime that you've ever heard of, and some you haven't. Oh, and Freddie Mercury is in it, too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Good anime series, but to to tell you the truth I'm not into comedy. But I defiantly agree with you that Death Note was one of the greatest anime series. Too bad kira died. Crying or Very sad I was kira fan.
    calex

Post  calex Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:26 am

Whats your favorite anime series? Naruto-shippuuden

My choice is Naruto Shippuuden. All seasons of Naruto (Season1-3) were good but in Naruto Shippuuden has been better. There are many twists in the story and each episode has a cliffhanging ending. An ending that makes everybody excite and can't wait to see the next episode. I am confident to say that this is the most popular anime NOW in the whole world. It is also one of most watched anime in youtube. Naruto Shippuuden is the best ever!

Whats your favorite anime series? Empty my favourite 2

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

hey code geass is my favourite anime as well. does anyone know any anime that are simmilar to code geass that i could watch?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

My favorite anime series got to be Death Note and Code Geass, they're both similar in a way. I love watching anime revolving around mystery, tactics.. etc.

I have looked around everywhere to find similar anime series to these two, but I couldn't find it to be 100 percent similar.
    The closes anime series that are similar are:

1. Spiral (you can check it out on animestarr)
    2. One Outs (its subbed though, so if you want to check that one out, just go to a subbed anime site. It's about baseball, basically some guy who has no talent in baseball what's so over..... and using his head, he becomes one of the best pitchers. Check it out, lots of tricks & brains)
    3. Kaiji (its about gambling.... not any ordinary such as cards..etc but complicated gambling that involve strategies and tactics.

And those are the ones I can think of my head, I'll post another series if they come to my head.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 pm

thanks il have to check them out.
    Precisely
    Precisely

Post  Precisely Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Whats your favorite anime series? Naruto_shippuden_wallpaper_by_Sy_Dr

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:05 pm