Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
PhantomX
XxDarkkiraxX
Admin
Da_Guy
8 posters

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime?

Poll

which is better - dubbed or subbed anime?

[ 2 ]
    Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_lcap40%Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_lcap0%Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_lcap60%Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_lcap0%Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Da_Guy
    Da_Guy

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime?

Post  Da_Guy Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 am

i watch both dubbed and subbed anime but i like dubbed over subbed but some people say one is better than the other Exclamation
    so now you can choose for yourself cheers
    and the one with the highest votes will win and the long endless fighting over subbed and dubbed anime will end (atleast on this site)
    lol!

Last edited by Da_Guy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i want to find out which type of aniem people like better.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty Re: Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:45 pm

I voted as "both". I personally think that it's not about which kind of anime is better (subbed or dubbed). I think that it all depends on the anime series, there are some anime series out there that's better to watch it in dubbed than subbed, and some anime series that are better to watch in subbed than dubbed.
    XxDarkkiraxX
    XxDarkkiraxX

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime?

Post  XxDarkkiraxX Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm

yea i agree with the admin......there are some series that people would say "are not good in dubbed" which people say they would watch in subbed the same goes for subbed anime.... Cool and i also voted as both as well....
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty Re: Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime?

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm

how do u vote for one?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 pm

you should be able to see a vote poll at the top of this page.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Admin wrote:you should be able to see a vote poll at the top of this page.

i see it but i cant do anything with it. it wont let me vote.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Thats probably because the poll has ended. Whenever someone's creates a poll, they can set when it'll be closed...
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:32 pm

ow ok that makes sence. thanks for telling me i was wondering y it wasnt working.

anyway i agree it depends on the anime and the voice actors.
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Admin wrote:I voted as "both". I personally think that it's not about which kind of anime is better (subbed or dubbed). I think that it all depends on the anime series, there are some anime series out there that's better to watch it in dubbed than subbed, and some anime series that are better to watch in subbed than dubbed.

I Agree.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty It's a double quandrie

Post  imortalsaga Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm

subs tend to be more acurate then there dub counter parts but younger gen's, those with strict requirement's (have to maintain there eyes on another location then the screen) and deaf people require dubs in order to enjoy what they watch. also in todays time with people trying to simpliffy life people don't want to have to work to enjoy a storyline. What a Face
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 pm

imortalsaga wrote:subs tend to be more acurate then there dub counter parts but younger gen's, those with strict requirement's (have to maintain there eyes on another location then the screen) and deaf people require dubs in order to enjoy what they watch. also in todays time with people trying to simpliffy life people don't want to have to work to enjoy a storyline. What a Face

good point but y did u put that death people like dubs? do u mean subs?
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty blame the sleep

Post  imortalsaga Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm

funny I said deaf I meant blind I relay should sleep more
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm

ya i havwe the same problem with little sleep. its a pain but i like having free time.
    Dart1243
    Dart1243

Which is better-dubbed or subbed anime? Empty DUB

Post  Dart1243 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Dubbed its easier to understand and i was never really that good with reading (i skip alot)
    Dart1243
    Dart1243

Post  Dart1243 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 pm

wont even let me vote
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:24 pm

dart1243 wrote:wont even let me vote

Lol Razz i didnt vote either
    Dart1243
    Dart1243

Post  Dart1243 Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:36 pm

DreamguyX wrote:
    dart1243 wrote:wont even let me vote

Lol Razz i didnt vote either

man... i hate being left out of a vote...
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

then who did?????
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

not sure i didnt either. only 5 people or so votede before it closed so who knows.
    Precisely
    Precisely

Post  Precisely Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Subbed has its cons and pros

Along with dub

I say dub is better when it's almost caught up. But then again subs are always further and they are less cheesy. Damn USA.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:59 am