Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
nissa
Admin
XxDarkkiraxX
7 posters

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach?

Poll

Which anime do you like the most Naruto or Bleach?

[ 0 ]
    Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? I_vote_lcap0%Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? I_vote_lcap100%Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 8
    XxDarkkiraxX
    XxDarkkiraxX

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Empty Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach?

Post  XxDarkkiraxX Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Well since NarutoWhich anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Icon_231 and BleachWhich anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? 1232668095_bleach%20icon are one of the most popular anime series out there.......its goin to be hard to choose but try to pick your fav. series......me i'll choose Bleach.Cool

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Bleach_logo
    Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Bleach362

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Naruto-logo
    Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? 81737_naruto_mainscrn
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Empty Re: Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach?

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:02 am

Hmmm.... they're both good anime series. But, if this is between Naruto and Bleach, then I think Bleach is way and I mean way better Naruto. But, if this was between Naruto Shippuden and Bleach, then I think it would've been a tie. So since this is Naruto vs Bleach, I'll vote Bleach.
    XxDarkkiraxX
    XxDarkkiraxX

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? Empty Re: Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach?

Post  XxDarkkiraxX Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks 4 responding.. Cool yea.....just like you said that Bleach is way better than Naruto.......If it was Naruto Shippuden vs Bleach would be a tie because there both awesome series....... Cool

Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? 2175242380_b9a85b1ed6Which anime do you like most Naruto or Bleach? 2vs2mj4
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

hahhahaa..... nice pic lol!
    nissa
    nissa

Post  nissa Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 am

bleach is the best hehe
    but then again i tryed watching naruto but ever since i meet this girl at the tech school i went to i havent been able to bring myself to watch it past like episode ten or so, not really sure if i made it that far.
    ether way i bleach <3333
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

Post  DreamguyX Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Admin wrote:Hmmm.... they're both good anime series. But, if this is between Naruto and Bleach, then I think Bleach is way and I mean way better Naruto. But, if this was between Naruto Shippuden and Bleach, then I think it would've been a tie. So since this is Naruto vs Bleach, I'll vote Bleach.

ya, id agree with that. Even though i stop watching both animes (ive been into manga of late..and i ran out of bleach episodes)
    nissa
    nissa

Post  nissa Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 pm

yeah im out of bleach i check out what i can but ive been trying to find something good in between them
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Well you can try Buso Renkin if you haven`t seen already. It`s one of my favorite anime series.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Buso Renkin is actually pretty good u should check it out.

by the way i voted for bleach as well. too bad it takes forever for the new episodes to come out.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah, thats the only thing that sucks about anime series like Bleach and Naruto Shippuden, got to wait..... And I have feeling it'll go on for a long, long, long time.... The manga is way ahead of the anime.... and the manga is still going..
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

ya ur right it likely will bleach has several episodes already and it still has to finish its fights with aizen and espada.
    what do you people think will happen after they finish with that part?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:39 pm

my guest is that, they'll be another bad guy that will take aizen place.....
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Admin wrote:my guest is that, they'll be another bad guy that will take aizen place.....

that would be cool. i want to see the soul society king that has items like that thing from bleach movie 2 and see ichigo fight his imperial gaurds. ( the captains that got promoted). it would be a sweat fight.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm

or perhaps something with the vasto lords we heard so much about.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:54 pm

yeah... to tell u the truth, I just want to see it end... it'll be interesting how the story ends
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 pm

good point. itl get boring if it goes on much longer. im sure itl have a interesting ending though.

after all the whole story is new villains apperaring and ichigo getting stronger and beating them.
    Dart1243
    Dart1243

Post  Dart1243 Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Bleach because its more serious than Naruto
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

another good point.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 am

i say that bleach gets this one because they would win in a fight against the naruto universe but if it was Shippuden vs Bleach Shippuden would win because they have more people hands down but really nore of that matteres cause luffy and the gang could kick all their asses
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:10 pm

u mean luffy from one piece? is that a favourite of yours or just what u think would happen or both?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:37 pm