Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The all new War

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

The all new War Empty The all new War

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 pm

ok we are gonna start a new war so i need your help in deciding a few things about it (era place leader etc) were gonna need some feedback so we can start it.
    Basically you enter the name of your character some traits about him the name of your nation things like that.
    Name: Artel the King of Theives
    Nation: Elggard a wooded empire characterized by its lush forests and dual rivers that form a natural x through the entire country
    Planet:Earth 16 century
    Bio: A ruthless cutthroat that was exceptionally gifted in the art of killing. he uses two footlong daggers as well as a bow if the need is there. He was hired by the empire of elggard to kill other nations leaders, but his true wish is to surmount a rebellion and overthrow the current King Alfred III. His nickname came from a battle where he and a large group of local bandits raid a soilder base camp and kill the entire platoon of 68 men with only 35 untrained bandits. Before his men could escape the King issued and order for Artel's capture where his elite Magna Guard used powerful magic to subdue him and his band of merry theives. But instead of being executed he was forced to join the kings elite guard. the king threatened to kill the 35 if he did not cooperate in return he was to protect the very man he desired to kill the most

(something like this)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

The all new War Empty Re: The all new War

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:41 pm

!6 century sounds good for a good era and you can be what ever rank you want to be you can create your own nation or be part of mine. the story line evolves as the battle for supremacy continues. (in our last war it was just us vying for position of king that still stands but this is like supreme conquest we are at war with each other and i want it to seem that way) but it might be cool if halfway down the line something drastic happens and we all have to combine our forces to defeat it
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:24 pm

that is entirely up to you my country has powerful magicians called the Magna Guard there are only 12 of them but their magic is powerful enough to take down a large group(25-30) of enemies with 1 spell. it might be nice for each country to have a unique characteristic specific to them like a kekkei gen kei
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War Empty u should put up a picture

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 pm

hey u should put up a picture of ur character so we get a better idea what he/she looks like. that goes for everyone but obviosly it isnt mandatory.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:32 pm

also you should name the relative size of your country so that your man power can be gauged my country Elggard is a island nation thats circular in shape and about the size of colorodo.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:38 pm

how do u get a picture from ur pictures on these replies. it says i uploaded it but it doesnt look like anything happened.

i need to know for putting an image of my character up.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

that would be hard since i made him up lol. but i'll explain what he looks like: i have on these clothes The all new War 908745-ninja_large in dark blue and i have hair like this The all new War Samurai_7_150_1280 but its darkgreen with a single stip of hair covering my left eye like the picture of ino up there
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 pm

sorry i'm not sure i think u have to host the image though
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:sorry i'm not sure i think u have to host the image though

i did the upload thing but dont know what to do after. il ask the admin. il use different pictures in the meantime.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm

i figured u made him up but there might have been a close picture of him somewhere. good visuals though.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:sorry i'm not sure i think u have to host the image though

i did the upload thing but dont know what to do after. il ask the admin. il use different pictures in the meantime.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 pm

i figured out what unique trait i wanted my nation to have. I have simply called it "Focus" it is the ability to move the body at super human speeds. This massive burst of speed essentially slows down time for the user allowing them to dispatch multiple enemies in a flash. But this technique does have a down side all physics still apply and if something like a sword or even a large branch was picked up while moving at these speeds it could cause you to break your bones so hand to hand is highly recommended. Also the technique is extremely fatiguing and will either cause the user to black out or fall to the floor uncontrollably after the technique has been completed. its a double edge sword of sorts that should only be used as a last resort. only about 10% of the population are capable of attempting this feat but only about 3% know that they can.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 pm

I'm gonna have to think about my character, nation and stuff.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War Empty my character

Post  PhantomX Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 pm

his name is Neo and hes known as nero the phantom for his black outfit and sword as well as his mastery of focus, which is enhanced by the god sword. neo is a seapon master and is capable of using any weapon with considerable skill but he specializes in swords. he is mercenary currently staying in artels kingdom where he learned and mastered the special ability focus. he uses a combination of focus and the quickblade style which involves moving the sword at very high speeds to cut his opponets to shreds. the downside to this style being that prolonged use of the quickblade is very tiring especailly when used with focus. also those with decent enough skill can see the blade move and more skilled opponets would be able to block the attack somewhat which is focus comes in handy. he weilds one of the godweapons that choose their bearers and are the only things that can battle an immortal effectively. when the swords name (Yamato) is called by its bearer can use its powers which are discocered through use and nesasity. its ctarts off with the power to enhance the users natural abilities which is how focus can be used more with less of a draining effect, it also glows slightly red when its name is called and in that state it can cut through anything physical (so not magical barriers or attacks) unless they are used by an immortal in which case the swords power increases. his parents were killed when he was small by a man from the fire kingdom who was looking for him as he has the spirit of a dark celectrial being which was sealed in him as he was choosen to be its next host which he is currently unaware of.. the fire kingdom wanted that power and killed his parents when they helped him escape. he is now hunted by them in secret as they dont want another kingdom to get that power first.
    this is his appearence:
    this outfit- The all new War Itachi

and this sword-The all new War Anime-4 (except without the chains)

this mask-
    The all new War 3776410061_f93c6b5f6c

Last edited by PhantomX on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War Empty alright

Post  PhantomX Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Admin wrote:I'm gonna have to think about my character, nation and stuff.

alright no big deal. when u come up with it just make a post with the info and possibly pics like me and artel.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 pm

wow a very in-depth bio phantom i'll like to see how Artel and Neo interact with one another in later chapters of the war. I only have one thing to ask what is the Fire Kingdom in relation to size social status and military strength( ie. like Russia[size] Aristoracy [social status] and America [military strength])

P.S. i think that sub-conscientiously we have modeled or world after naruto/Avatar Elggard=village hidden in the leaves Fire Nation = well fire nation
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:27 pm

its a decent size. large enough to compete with almost any of the other nations or kingdoms. the larger ones would be the empires that consist of several conquored territories. its size will depend on if anyone wants to be part of it. i made it up for the bio and for something to fight when no one else is on to continue the group story. i was thinking that all the players should have a problem with a nation or group of people or something for their individual stories. that way when no ones on to continue the story theyt can make their own chapter for character growth and such. what do u think?
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 pm

nice thinking apparently sine we are Elggard we have a problem with the Fire nation
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:24 pm

ya they dont like how we have a force called the magma gaurd as they are masters at fire magic. ( as u can tell by the name fire kingdom) they believe small kingdoms like ours should serve a larger kingdom like theirs and many fire citizens view us as savages as we choose "sheltered" island life for our kingdom instead of living on the mainland with the rest of "civilization". as a result of this the king is steadily gaining support for a campain against us and are constantly eyeing our kingdom for a good chance to seize it. as the fire king is one of many lords who desire to rule everything which is y he wants the power sealed in Neo.

(of course anyone can have something inside of them if they want. i choose to to give mine a more interesting background.)

there we have lots of info on our naions current political status and our characters standing. a little moreblanks to fill in and we will be good to go on our nations end. i wonder if anyone else will join our nation?
    DreamguyX
    DreamguyX

The all new War Empty All in time.

Post  DreamguyX Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 pm

hmmm i gotta think about how i want to go about this
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:42 pm

its ok take your time
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

The all new War Empty The Rules

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 pm

BATTLES:also heres how i want battle sequences to work like this : Essentially the main character like Artel and Neo(in the nation of Elggard) would act like Dynasty warriors. We can defeat all of the grunts but if another leader comes along we'll be on equal footing. but save those interaction for the end of the battle so that the grunts don't lose morale and get slaughtered because their leader is dead. Obviously since this is a war no one wants to die but people have to so as a nice twist to keep things on edge all supporting character can be killed at any time by any nation so keep checking the posts to see if the person that you have fallen in love with or the person who you trained is dead or not.
    TIME:i was thinking the time frames for this need to be specific if we want our interaction with the world to seem realistic (just imagine if dream is building an ultimate dooms day device and wipes us out in his next post a few seconds later) to remedy this i suggest that we make 1 real day = 1 week in our created world that way more attention has to be paid to the character development and such and not just the battle and winning in one move like the previous war was done.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

i dont know. i slautered the generals quite easily too. lol
    but seriously i think that way is fine.
    does anyone else need to commit on it?
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War Empty take ur time

Post  PhantomX Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm

ya its okey take ur time. we have only a few people so far anyway and only me and artel have our own parts pretty much done. so no hurry. set it up the way u want.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:39 pm

this is a bit confusing... can you guys simply it more? RP isn't my specialty. I suggest, instead of having one huge paragraph explaining stuff, just set it so its like fill in the blank. Here's what I mean.

Name:
    Nation:
    Picture:
    Era:
    and so on... would be much easier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:43 am