Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The all new War

PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War - Page 5 Empty side note

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:44 pm

on a side note. this the second prince of the fire kingdom and the strongest of the fire kingdoms god generals. said to be the strongest in the west.

The all new War - Page 5 72c698d3818567513552e1f42a36d6771223641975_full

he joins with us later when we beat him under the condition that we spare the other god generals lives and we agree.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

The all new War - Page 5 Empty When the King is put into Checkmate

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 pm

(oh i'm so honored that you want me to go now ok heres what i got)

The King never moved from his throne but everything from his eyes to his feet exuded sheer terror. The King was afraid in ways that he had never before experienced. Alfred III{i dont understand how could this man do this to me, i am the King of the nation of Elggard god dammit not some filthy vagrant to be toyed with. But he destroyed that wall with a flick of his wrist not even Zeke could do that at least not that fast. Thats who i need. i need Zeke he will know what to do, but if i don't say something he will know that i am afraid of him he hill know that he has the upper hand and i can't let that happen} After a long awkward silence the King rose from the throne and tried to hide the fact that his knees were shaking.
    Alfred III: i think we need to fix this wall it was terribly flimsy. That means you mr. Superior we can't have negotiations with a giant hole in the wall its bad for the appearance of us humble normal folk. {yes if i can keep him on his toes maybe i can gain control maybe i can out think a god}

there next persons turn
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

The all new War - Page 5 Empty Re: The all new War

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 pm

not me I dont have the time or patients to care or be mod (and I am always stuck as DM at home id like to play for once even if its not with dice even if I am not making any decisions. ). tomorrow I'll be off and on all day as I'll be taking my baby to different Halloween activities.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm

sorry i forgot to post this ages ago and a buncha new stuff happened sorry
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 pm

he called on zeke under the pretence of fixing the wall and when all eyes were off of him the god dissapeared. using his magic to leave the castle undetected. he had got what he came for. he new that the king was very much afraid of him now and he could have his fun with him at his leisure. with that he went for a stroll where he encountered neo and artel arguing on there way to the docks...

someone elses turn. i set 8it up for the first meeting between the 3.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:57 pm

ArteltheRogue wrote:sorry i forgot to post this ages ago and a buncha new stuff happened sorry
    post what?
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 pm

i finished typing that post a long time ago but forgot to send it so all that other stuff happened
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 pm

ow ok. anyway u should continue where the story left off. since saga doesnt want to right now. and everyone else is off.
    or saga since his character is speaking.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 pm

"I like the breeze, and the light. What I don't like is a fool in charge of ants that thinks it can make requests of an possible exterminator." the chair the king was sitting in took flight and flew around to behind Patly. taking a seat he looked at the standing king. "and I said I was here to make an offer not negotiate. nor do I care for your pathetic seance of pride here is my offer. you will take your armies best men and send them into combat agenst the rebels best and I will take tag along for the fun of it. In exchange I will keep the survivors for my self and you will pay tribute to me as your nations new national deity and I will reward your service as I see fit." Patly grinned he knew what he could do and this king was playing right into his hand. using a teleport spell he made himself appear right behind the king. "if you disappoint me I will punish you and your kin for the rest of eternity. ...... Boo, he whispered in the kings ear then laughing used an invisibility spell to make it look at it disappeared. he stood listening to hear the kings reaction expectantly.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War - Page 5 Empty prince of elgard

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:40 pm

this is the prince of our nation his name is zane and he posseses considerable magic and swordsmenship skills as well as the use of focus. he is currently located on the mainland governing the main port to elgard. having taken the port many years back.due to his skill no ordinary bodtgaurds will work so 2 mem of the magna gaurd and 5 of the elite guard are allways with him.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs50/150/i/2009/260/e/8/_Agua__by_Roy_Swordsman.jpg

(click on link to see picture.)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:41 pm

The King turned around and when he saw that nothing was there he fell back and began to scream. Alfred III: Why Why Why is this happening to me i'm a good king i'm a good man havent i done everything that god expects of me. ITS NOT FAAAAIIIRRR.......
    Then just as the king looked up he noticed something and gave a very faint grin.{this man is no god hes a raving lunatic with a huge ego good thing Zeke taught me that invisibility spells bend light around their target to create the illusion that their not their. I'll have Zeke setup a safe root plan. Now its time to stroke his ego} Please have mercy on me great god i wasn't aware of your undeniable power, you are far greater than i and as a show of my appreciation i will send you on my vessel the Priestess Marie with my most trusted and most powerful men Zeke and 50 elite guards should show these rebels whos boss. Prepare for greatest war in history and it will all be in your honor
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 pm

with that the army made its preparations for war while zeke sent artel along with neo to other naions to ask for their help in this matter. as it was the out artel was looking for he took it and got his stuff ready as well. not wanting neo to take off without him he made neo come to his house with him. not wanting to be left behid anna grabbed her tonfu and went with them to the docks. once there neo told them he wasnt going on a mission. it wasnt safe with him now that the fire kingdom would be sending there best after him. but artel wouldnt hear of it. telling neo : look neo im ur freind. and freinds dont leave their freinds to aasasins alone. anna agreed. seing that they wernt leaving neo motioned them into the boat where they ran into patly who was looking over the paasengers for potential vessels. this time patly decided to talk to their group and went over to speak to them...

(ur turn saga. its ur character so u should decide what he says.) if u dont care then ask artel to continue.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

The all new War - Page 5 Empty god generals

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:43 pm

these are the 7 god generals. well 6 god generals and their commander.
    god gen commander: The all new War - Page 5 70aea6e3

the 6 god gen : The all new War - Page 5 Talesoftheabyss01pe_2

(will these pictures do?) if not il try and find bigger ones.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

The all new War - Page 5 Empty the palace and the king

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm

The all new War - Page 5 Castle

the king looks like this but in his mid 30's platinum hair
    The all new War - Page 5 Prince
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:58 pm

looks good. what do u think of my pictures?
    saga its on u to continue the story. since its ur character speaking.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 am

i welcome the 7 god generals may they fall before the might of The all new War - Page 5 2144033313_6b04263ced
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 am

lol!
    to bad one general is a kid, 2 are girls and one im pretty sure is gay or something no one needws to know.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 am

Patly had decided upon in this being the mission for him to find his accomplice and guardians to privy them and see if they could determine his true identity. Before he had seen his closest comrades run and abandon him he had is memory of what it was to be true and good was sharp new and clear in his mind. That day geared in his true form not the simple illusion of a powered scout he normally carried. The power he carried in his veins flowed freely breaking and cracking a misty lightning shown close to his skin seeming to pour from his pours like sweat he obviously wasn't powered to cause this effect on purpose either one could tell by his demeanor and stance. He had already used his psionics to scan through everyones minds and these where the only ones who knew how to keep there thoughts guarded. He knew if he tried he could shatter there defenses but one in particular concerned him with the skill of his mental block where others tried with strength his was weaker but encompassed the hole of his mind. It would shatter but would be harder to find the place to lay the pick. The king had guessed him not to be a god and that was fine as long as his orders where carried out he would have the populace in support of him and would be able to replace him like nothing. Placing a psyonic anker on the pier he knew he could scry and teleport here if he ever needed to. "I ask the the king for his best and of all the men here only this group pans out not to be fools. Once we are out on see I will brief the lot of you send the rest of this fodder away. They will do nothing but get in the way." well he at least met me this far. He released the psyonic wish and let his mind encompass the throne on which the king sat. the throne changed beneath him to be solid diamond. Engraved in the top was (for within service of the true god of mortal realms, the only one to walk among you. Wrath)
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:57 am

just to let everyone know psyonics are not magic it is a art of the mind so it leaves no magic trail.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:16 am

imortalsaga wrote:Patly had decided upon in this being the mission for him to find his accomplice and guardians to privy them and see if they could determine his true identity. Before he had seen his closest comrades run and abandon him he had is memory of what it was to be true and good was sharp new and clear in his mind. That day geared in his true form not the simple illusion of a powered scout he normally carried. The power he carried in his veins flowed freely breaking and cracking a misty lightning shown close to his skin seeming to pour from his pours like sweat he obviously wasn't powered to cause this effect on purpose either one could tell by his demeanor and stance. He had already used his psionics to scan through everyones minds and these where the only ones who knew how to keep there thoughts guarded. He knew if he tried he could shatter there defenses but one in particular concerned him with the skill of his mental block where others tried with strength his was weaker but encompassed the hole of his mind. It would shatter but would be harder to find the place to lay the pick. The king had guessed him not to be a god and that was fine as long as his orders where carried out he would have the populace in support of him and would be able to replace him like nothing. Placing a psyonic anker on the pier he knew he could scry and teleport here if he ever needed to. "I ask the the king for his best and of all the men here only this group pans out not to be fools. Once we are out on see I will brief the lot of you send the rest of this fodder away. They will do nothing but get in the way." well he at least met me this far. He released the psyonic wish and let his mind encompass the throne on which the king sat. the throne changed beneath him to be solid diamond. Engraved in the top was (for within service of the true god of mortal realms, the only one to walk among you. Wrath)

just to be clear. what group is he talking about? mine and artels? zekes?
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:42 am

by your post i thought they where both together. well i mean all the main characters or at least what ever group you made me walk over to talk to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:26 am

alright... now that you guys have made this thread 10 pages long, it'll be hard for me deleting the unnecessary posts. So heres what I would like you guys to do. Copy your characters bio, info and post it in a new thread called the "!!THE ALL NEW WAR!!". And if you wish, i can delete this whole thread or just leave it like this.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:49 pm

imortalsaga wrote:by your post i thought they where both together. well i mean all the main characters or at least what ever group you made me walk over to talk to.

u walked over to me and artel and anna. zeke is with the soldiers getting ready to take out the rebels like u wanted.
    this was to be ur first meeting with me and artel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:05 am