Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The all new War

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

The all new War - Page 4 Empty Re: The all new War

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 pm

hes gonna cast a spell that gonna basicall take over the kings mind so he can continue to rain down chaos on the lands we were the one who were unfortunate enough to receive this "god" though. i like it . Anyway this is just what i think is going on u can ask him if u want
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:09 pm

i did but no answer yet. lol. anyway i sent u an idea as a pm. check it out and get back to me. saga if ur reading this let us know if thats the case or not. also do u like my idea?
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 pm

4 of the strongest warriors in the USJ.:

The all new War - Page 4 408109

what do u think admin?
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Scorpio, Date some guy and Reaver i beileive
    i would go with Date, Talon, Hornet, and Red Minotaur
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Actually no its not you'll just have to see my character is preparing for any out come he's conceded not stupid by any means and is fearfully aware of his mortality. Its hard to kill him but its quite possible the psyonic wish spell is for if the king fulfills the path he is wanting him to take. the split mind thing is because my character has his mind split into two sections allowing him to commune with himself and prepare multiple powers at once though ones that require physical movements or verbal components he can only cast one at a time as he only has one body. if he was looking for control he would have walked in and cast mass dominate.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

whos talon? honet sucks in the show he got owned by katakura and datwe without the 2 breaking a sweat. but reaver was strong the whole time. so was scorpio. there based off samurai warriors characters. the one u called some guy is nagamasa i beleive.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

so hes letting the king do as he pleases for the time being then correct?
    anyway me and artel are discussing how to start our stories.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 pm

yup the king is in full control of his actions the only thing my character has done is disrespect him talk a bunch of shit and make a wall disapear.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm

first of all lol! Secondly sengoku basara was based on the game by the same name and on the hornet was a beast. Reaver always gets killed for betraying Nobunaga and Talon was a ninja in Red Minotaurs army u know so little. Thirdly now i get it i was reading way too much into that
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm

I know how to play a powerful character w/o god modding so no worries I wont control anything your characters do. and any kills will be people I make up and throw in (I'll even leave it where you can name them most of the time lol.) and his weakness for those who can tell is continuous damage mixed with making him cast a lot with no effect. he has some items that store alot of power points and has a large stock of his own but after a while even they would run out then he has to rest for 8 hours hence needing to find some allies to protect him during his rest periods. and he doesn't want to deplete his items as he has about 100 years of power points stored in them and that can cast quite a few VERY LARGE POWERS..... lol for that off chance he fights someone his equal.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm

so basically ur a douchebag that needs us but ur making the king and therefore the nation scared of u so that we won't kill ur sorry human ass
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:47 pm

sounds interesting. but if taking too much damage is his weakness then how come getting hit by over 70 thou people didnt kill him? im pretty sure thats alout of damage.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Elan...lol purty much..... he's a rather smart prick and in one on one combat because of his ability to pop off powerpoints to ignore damage as well as the powers to cause whoever strikes him to take 5 times as much most nobody would stand a chance and as long as he has his stored points from the last 100 years he can prob take an army by him self but again then he would be set back from his goal to become a god again. in the end I hope to bring him either from chaotic to defensive of those that get close to him but till then he's the douche with alterior motives.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 pm

with 500 years worth of power points stored up at that point he had plenty for that battle. but in the end it depleted him to almost nothing so he had to hide away for the last 100 years in order to replenish stocks (he didn't have the items in the dnd game but with out them hes still good for taking our 3 or 4 dragons in one on 4 combat. but thats something that epic woriors can do as well so at that point hes just a normal hero not the god hes trying to become
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 pm

aw ok. i was wondering how he survived that. looks like a sustained fight is the only way to beat him. by the way how does magic affect him. it cant be transfered like the blow from a blade.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 pm

ist a series of a few powers that he casts on him self at all times that cause so much damage returned. only two of which reflect magical damage one by burning the mind of the person causing half damage of what he takes the other is like a bounce back effect that deals 1.5 times the damage. so from magical attacks they take two times the damage in return instead of five but that's a hardy defense. its like a psychic recoil with non magic ranged its only three times the damage. he was truely great in the campain especially since i cross classed him with sorc to make it where I could repic feats and powers and spells with another spell.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:11 pm

lol thats what i thought. i love him hes just what this rp needed a wise crackin smart alec
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 pm

and sorcs with there ability to manipulate matter in dnd (they have many spells that can) made it where he was as close to a god as one could come. in the end he had bahamut(god/king of the dragons) to grant him eternal youth by besting him in combat essentially beating a god in a fight. he can still be killed but he doesnt age which gives him the ability to retreat to nothing and store points in his psycrystal(you havnt met him yet he's basicly like a pet mouse only smart crystaline and crab like and able to delever touch requireing powers for his master. (told you i had him built and worked out Cool with a story) tongue

Last edited by imortalsaga on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 pm

ow thats cheap... lol.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

sorry posted that last one before I explained it i edited it for those interested. anyway your turns when ready especially you artel
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:26 pm

wait should we start? no one else has mde their bio yet. artel vil follow ur decision in this matter.
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:29 pm

damn me for a selfish prick lol i guess we can wait. but I still like to rp its a hobby of mine and is better then reality BY FAR!!!!!
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 pm

what isnt lol. i geus we should wait until tomorow. No
    imortalsaga
    imortalsaga

Post  imortalsaga Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 pm

as long as we don't do anything major and keep it easy to follow we should be able to start now though it'll give them the ability to read our chars and build accordingly as to be more of a threat. also since this is a un artel thing you need to decide which one of you will be mod for when players argue try to kill each other off or god mod the game so you can be the mediator to make all fair and play of what char has the biggest advantage for who the victor is.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 pm

il leave that to artel since this was his idea. and came has come up with the rules. does anyone dissagree?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm