Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ArteltheRogue
LunarFang
Admin
7 posters

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am

RULEZ
    In this description, I'm gonna call the characters made by users (ex. me) UCHR
    Make sure your characters are/from:
    Era: 16 century
    Nation: You can create your own nation or join someone else's.
    Skills/Power of Character: Please don't say something like, my character can destroy a whole nation by one magic spell. Know your limits.
    Soldiers/Pawns (Not made by Users) : Every nation will have 25 soldiers to keep things simple. That doesn't include the characters made by users. These 25 soldiers can have their own personality/names or can simply be called soldiers.
    How Wars Work
    To keep things fair and legit, here's how wars work:
    -Each character made by a user has a starting life of 50.
    -If a UCHR gets attacked by a:
    - soldier - he loses 2 life points
    -UCHR - he loses 5 life points
    -If a soldier gets attacked by a:
    -soldier - he dies
    -UCHR - he dies
    -If a UCHR kills another UCHR then the UCHR who killed the other one, will have half of his life points.
    -If a UCHR kills 5 soldiers of one nation then he'll gain 10 life points.

When a war begins, make sure your specific on how many soldiers you take out of your nation (be as specific as possible), because if you take out all of your soldiers some one may take over your nation, or something else.

How attacks work
    Every character should have a dice number (numbers between 1 - 6). I'll create another account for this. Will use a dice for this. The minute the first person attacks someone (he has the advantage because he attacked 1st). The other person if he wishes, he can attack back by saying "DICE ROLL". Then in my other account, i'll roll a dice, (using this site http://www.random.org/dice/?num=3 to do that if anyone is curious) and post the result. If its number that that person chose at begging then he can attack once, and then the other person may choose to attack by saying DICE ROLL. Then I'll do the same thing, roll the dice, and whatever number comes up, the person who chose that number may attack 1st. Say the two characters picked 3 and 5, and the dice showed 2, then ill just reset it until the dice shows a 3 or a 5. Looking at this, you can see how more than 2 characters can fight at once. If the dice shows your number, be specific as to how you want to attack the opponent (using your UCHR or soldier)
    To make complicated stuff easy give your soldiers names, like soldier1 attacks..etc

I'll post up statics once in a while with my other account of how nations are doing. regarding how many soldiers they have, life points...etc
    Use your imagination! You can bargain with the other opponent to let you go if you give them your soldiers..etc You can combine your powers!

Credits go to Artel who came up with this idea. Also, if you somehow manage to find a crack in this system please don't mention it and don't use it.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Name: Date Masamune
    Nation: United States of Japan, a powerful nation that recently united under one warlord named Oda Nobunaga
    Dice Number: 5
    Bio: Date Masamune is a Japanese samurai of the 16th century period. His the successor of a large and powerful clan called the 'Aizu Clan'. The Aizu Clan is one of the few clans in the United States of Japan that still have independence over their territory. Date is an outstanding tactician, he was made all the more iconic for his missing eye. A case of smallpox attacked his eye and would have killed had Date Masamune not gouged out his own eye. For this, he is called the "one-eyed dragon"

No one knows certainly of his swordsman ship except that he uses 6 swords during a battle, 3 on one hand and 3 on the other. Date, is not very fond about the current leader of the Aizu Clan, named Aizu.

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! LargeAnimePaperscans_Sengoku-Basara

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty Re: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  LunarFang Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 am

Name: Kyoske Onabaru
    Nation: United States of Japan
    Dice Number:6
    Age: ?? (His age is unknown, some people say his been leaving for centuries)
    Bio: Kyoske Onabaru is a loyal warrior of the Aizu Clan. His often called the 'Beast Master' because of his ability to control beasts. Kyoske and Date are close friends ever since their childhood. Kyoske's father, Kagami Onabaru was killed by the Elggard Empire, for this, he seeks revenge.

His said to be the largest man in all Japan. He wears armor that's said to be made out of Kekachi metal; a type of metal thats unbreakable.

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Beast_master
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Name: Artel the King of Theives
    Nation: Elggard a wooded empire characterized by its lush forests and dual rivers that form a natural x through the entire country
    Dice Number: 3
    Planet:Earth 16 century
    Bio: A ruthless cutthroat that was exceptionally gifted in the art of killing. he uses two footlong daggers as well as a bow if the need is there. He was hired by the empire of elggard to kill other nations leaders, but his true wish is to surmount a rebellion and overthrow the current King Alfred III. His nickname came from a battle where he and a large group of local bandits raid a soilder base camp and kill the entire platoon of 68 men with only 35 untrained bandits. Before his men could escape the King issued and order for Artel's capture where his elite Magna Guard used powerful magic to subdue him and his band of merry theives. But instead of being executed he was forced to join the kings elite guard. the king threatened to kill the 35 if he did not cooperate in return he was to protect the very man he desired to kill the most
    i have on these clothes in dark blue!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! 908745-ninja_large and i have hair like this but its darkgreen with a single stip of hair covering my left eye like the picture of ino up there !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Samurai_7_150_1280
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 pm

this is what anna and zeke look like
    here's anna on the right in her combat attire she is a girl with a tormented past that has vowed to follow artel wherever he goes
    !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! ScrappedPrincess8
    and Zeke looks like this with a long cloak that covers most of his body kinda like the one ^^^^ there he has a jeweled scepter that magnifies and store his magical powers he is the leader of the Magna Guard
    !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! 12267
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:28 pm

how do our abilities work then?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:43 pm

it works as normal, the only difference is it doesn't matter wat kind of ability u use, the damage u put on the other guy is the same. So you could say this person uses his magic or this person used his sword...etc everything is the same
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:52 pm

deleted

Last edited by ArteltheRogue on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty my character

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:17 pm

his name is Neo and hes known as Phantom Neo for his black outfit and sword as well as his mastery of focus, which is enhanced by the god sword. neo is a weapon master and is capable of using any weapon with considerable skill but he specializes in swords. he is mercenary currently staying in artels kingdom where he learned and mastered the special ability focus. he uses a combination of focus and the quickblade style which involves moving the sword at very high speeds to cut his opponets to shreds. the downside to this style being that prolonged use of the quickblade is very tiring especailly when used with focus. also those with decent enough skill can see the blade move and more skilled opponets would be able to block the attack somewhat which is focus comes in handy. he weilds one of the godweapons that choose their bearers and are the only things that can battle an immortal effectively. when the swords name (Yamato) is called by its bearer can use its powers which are discocered through use and nesasity. its ctarts off with the power to enhance the users natural abilities which is how focus can be used more with less of a draining effect, it also glows slightly red when its name is called and in that state it can cut through anything physical (so not magical barriers or attacks) unless they are used by an immortal in which case the swords power increases. his parents were killed when he was small by a man from the fire kingdom who was looking for him as he has the spirit of a dark celectrial being which was sealed in him as he was choosen to be its next host which he is currently unaware of.. the fire kingdom wanted that power and killed his parents when they helped him escape. he is now hunted by them in secret as they dont want another kingdom to get that power first. dice number 4
    this is his appearence:

this outfit- !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Itachi

and this sword-!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Anime-4 (except without the chains)
    and a mask on his face.

Last edited by PhantomX on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:40 am; edited 7 times in total
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm

deleted

Last edited by ArteltheRogue on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm

deleted

Last edited by PhantomX on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 pm

deleted

Last edited by ArteltheRogue on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty my support character

Post  PhantomX Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 pm

he was never given a name so he simply goes by phantom in honour of his ability. he was good freinds with neo in childhood and learned how to use swords from theit training together. like neo he to posseses a god sword. his being the katana yamato. his sword has the ability to create shockwaves with a sword slash at will allowing him to attack quickly and take out groups from a distance. its capable of negating magic. like all god weapons it chooses its weilder and cant be broken. like neo he can use focus and quicksword but it takes more out of him then it does neo. he left elggard to train in katana style in the USJ and meets up with neo at the port there.

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Dark-anime-guy-image

Last edited by PhantomX on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 am

All this stuff you guys saying about ability isn't legit and fair for other players. First of all, you can't possible lose/give up turns, since you have no turns! It's by luck (read the rules). Second of all, we don't always have to fight, only when necessary. This stuff only make things complicated. I thought I made myself clear when I said you can still have your special abilities in play, BUT the damage you cost to the other player will be the same. So in Phantoms case, he can say, use's his quicksword attack, Dice Roll, if the dice rolls his number then the other person will use however many points said in the description. Like this isn't about points and crap, as long as you can use your abilities and and makes plots thats good enough. In artel's case, he can say use's focus attack, Dice Roll; if the dice rolls his number than he damages his opponent by however many points said in the rules. So do you guys get what I'm saying, you can still use your abilities in story platform, but the damage to the opponent is the same as any other ability.

Second, Phantom, I like your idea of making a support character, and like in the rules, it does say you can do that. There are 25 people in one nation, you can use them as you like. Give them a pic, name, personality..etc But they'll have the abilities of a 'soldier' like it says in the rules. They can still use whatever weapon/ability they may have, but the damage to the other opponent is the same as a regular 'soldier'. Please read over the rules once again if your confused.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 am

Man i'm sorry for a sec there i totally didn't understand what u said about the abilities i guess we just got overexcited and try to add more things to make this even better. Plus we were bored and u weren't around to stop us everyone knows ur the most levelheaded one. lol! Anyway i apologize for the earlier comments i'll correct them right now so that everything is fair and square again
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 am

we should be able to have one support character who acts as our second when were in war. that way if were alone in a battle we will still have a second. they should be a little stronger then normal soldiers. like 15 hp and 3 attack or something.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty non player countries

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:51 am

what about non player countries. like fire kingdom. do we use the dice system when we attack or treat it like we were doing before?
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 am

this is my third support character and i think Lunar Fang is gonna take interest in him. His name cannot be replicated in the human language so he is called Azriel (a name that means black and white. and yes i just made that up) because of the color of his fur. He hails from the nation of Grenedae a nation of beasts and beast men. They have made themselves neutral in the war and only trade with the other nations he has an extreme dislike for the humans that have broken the spirit of his wild brethren and has vowed to kill them all. He is a a proud and powerful adversary to all that face him but his temper clouds his judgement often resulting in reckless behavior. Only Four known species in this nation have acheived intelligence Dragons Wolves Cats and Fish they have evolved so drastically that they can talk and do anything a human can but are tremendously powerful they also have the ability to appear human to fool prey. These are his forms!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Kof12k!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Werewolf
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:19 am

cool. when and how does he join u? if u figured it out yet. lol
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 pm

heres the lord of the drakengard empire. and his top 2 vessels

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! NewAizenGinTosenAnime

it is the current largest nation on the continent and has a formidable army. the emperers name is aizen and his followers are gin on the left and tousen on the right.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty And it Begins

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Patly had ensnared the King in his clutches and forced his best troops to defeat "the rebellion" without any prior knowledge of the fire kingdoms military strategies or base camps. The King thinking ahead asks his best soldier Zeke to make a plan that would counteract Patly's ridiculous notions of war. Alfred III had faith that his most trusted warrior would come up with a great plan to halt the mad sorceror Patly and hopefully ease the tensions that would be placed on him as a result of his meddling.
    [center](^^Recap^^)
    As instructed by their superior Zeke Artel Neo and Anna of course went to the docks to prepare for departure, they were going to the fire nation. As they walked to the docks all u could heard was complaining
    Artel: aww this is bullshit i never agreed to any of this. Damn that spineless jerk Alfred if he had any balls he woulda bitchslapped that punk Palthy or whatever his name was and kicked him out of the kingdom
    Neo: will u give it a rest already!!! stop crying and do something about it then
    Artel: oh beleive me i will [twisted smirk]
    Anna: look its boat 37 this is where we are suppose depart from.
    Artel: you know i didn't ask u to join us for this merry crusade
    Anna:[blushing] i know... but i wanted to come
    Artel:fine i don't care... but u better be able to protect yourself
    Anna: ok
    A man wearing the royal navys uniform stepped out from the boat and greeted the trio.
    Naval officer: so you must be the recruits that zeke mentioned
    Neo and Artel: yeah
    Naval Officer: hi my name is Pierre and i'll be the captain of this vessel if you would come inside i'd like to show you something.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

a good start. ur good with dialogue. i dont use it very well myself.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! Empty And it Begins pt 2

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Pierre led them into the ship on the outside it looked very small but after they got inside it looked noticeably larger and there was a big table in the front of the ship where the wheel was. when they had taken their seats peirre began to speak
    Pierre:What i have here is a special device called a magic lens it allows you to speak to people over long distances and it can also project predetermined responses in a visual image.
    Artel: so what does that mean?
    Pierre: just watch and see
    The magic lens glowed in many vibrant colors and then a miniature Zeke formed over the colors. Everybody watched with anticipation saying nothing. I need the three of you to go on a special assignment for me. You see i need you to go to the united states of japan and request their help in defeating the fire nation. I know what your thinking. Why me? we're the one who just joined a few weeks ago. Well i'll explain it like this my jeweled scepter has a very unique ability it can unearth certain truths to me under certain cirqumstances. its like telling the future but with conditions. Three newcomers had to come to the castle and you two showed up. you were to be tested by beings of my own creation. you won. And just when i think the scepter was wrong you bring back this little girl ... Anna was her name i beleive. Finally with the conditions met i ask the scepter a question. i asked what is to become of the nation of Elggard. My answer was this: great turmoil will befall this great nation and the key to its salvation are the three newcomers. Artel: the man born to be a leader, Neo: the man with the power of a god inside him and Anna the woman with all the powers of her ancestors. Go now three on a journey to a foreign land and you will find help in unexpected places. I was as shocked as you were by this declaration but my phrophesies are never wrong now its up to you go save the kingdom and bring peace to this land.
    The miniature Zeke vanished and the colors disappeared but eyeryones eyes stayed locked onto the magic lens from their faces you could see the questions that floated around in their heads but no one spoke. Not a word was said and with that Pierre set sail.
    Pierre: were going to the united states of japan to save our kingdom
    (Whew i'm tired go phantom)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Here's what I'm gonna say about Support players. Since Phantom insists that they should be stronger than normal 'soldiers', they can get stronger by sacrificing other soldiers. The maximum soldiers one support character can sacrifice is 5. So if one support character sacrifices 5 'soldiers', than that support character has a life of 10 and an attack of 5. If he sacrifices 4 'soldiers' than his life is 8 and attack 4. You see how I get these numbers? If he sacrifices 3, than his life is 6 and attack 3. If he sacrifices 2, than his life is 4 and attack 2. And you can't obviously sacrifice 1 'soldier' since you won't gain anything. So if you sacrifice 5 soldiers than you'll have 20 soldiers left in your nation.

So since you guys already have your support characters, and can't edit them. Send me a pm and tell me how many soldiers you want to sacrifice if any. And to make things simpler, why don't the users (phantom and artel) who already have a few support characters send me pm and give me info on them so i can edit their posts and add that to it.

People (users) who don't have a nation obviously don't have any soldiers. They can join any nation they like. They're like wonderers.

One other important thing. To not mix up 'made up' characters, and 'soldiers' who can actually fight, make sure you put a "MUCHR" for made up characters. So every time you introduce a character which you don't want it to participate in wars and don't want it to count as one of your nations 'soldiers' make sure you put 'MUCHR' so other people know. Other empires and stuff you create are obviously 'MUCHR', so make sure you put in that. For ex. the drakengard empire which phantom made up is obviously a 'MUCHR' since he can't control 2 nations/empires if you know what I mean. So PM if any of the characters right now mentioned are MUCHR's or not.

Also, to prevent this thread from getting huge before the war even gets started, I'll make another "support" thread for this where all questions and suggestions go. This thread will remain only for char. bio and war, and stuff. I'll this rule in the rules section and delete any posts in this thread that are not part of the war.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:20 pm

with that they went to their rooms for some needed sleep after those revelations that they were so important. artel and anna taked about the future and neo went up on deck to watch the ocean.
    neo: i cant believe i let those 2 come along with me. before i would never allow it but i geus this is a sighn of change.
    as neo finished his thought he heard shouting from ther side of the boat. he yelled at artel and anna who got up instantly to see what was happening. when they got there they saw a ship from the beast lands. the nation some humans call it for the beasts that reside there. intelligent beastds capable of taking on a human form at will. artel curious yelled out to the one he thought looked strongest.
    artel: hey u fleibag. ya u with the red hand and white hair. what are u doing here? i thought ur kind never leave their nation. ur kind must be weak to have to hide behinde ur borders like that.
    wolf guy: listen here u brat. my name is azriel and im going to tear u apart for what u said.
    with that he turned into his beast form and leaped onto artels ship.
    artel: ow man. this could be harder than i thought...

(ur turn artel. i left up the fight and recrution of him to u. after this they will encounter the assasin woman so be ready. with that if u get that far.)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:10 pm

[ok ill go from here]
    Pierre and the others came out onto the deck to see what the commotion was about.
    Pierre: What the hell is a Grenedaedian doing here.
    Artel: Its ok were just having a little dispute.
    Azriel: shut up you filthy human its your fault that my brethren can't evolve like we did because you treat them like pets. You break their wild spirit until they become your obedient little lapdogs. I hate you humans and what you have done to my kind. With a mighty howl that seemed like it could freeze time the beast attacked.
    Neo:[Hey i cant move my body i can't even speak whats going on. It looks like they others can't move either oh man this looks bad]
    Just as Azriel was about to slash Artel with his deadly claws he blocked the attack with his daggers.
    Azriel: how did you...
    Artel: i heard about your little ability a bloodcurdling howl that terrifys your enemies and renders your opponent immobile. lucky for me i stabbed my self in my leg before you did it.
    Azriel:[he used the pain from his wound to negate my attack hmm this is going to be a good fight.] The beast attacked the man again this time he connected. Artel could feel his body going numb as the wolf pelted him with a barrage of powerful punches and kicks.
    Azriel: see the extent of my power i'm not even going to use my feral arts on the likes of you. Your not worth it. I'll beat you like the filthy human you are. Azriel finished his barrage with a strong knee to Artels chest that knocked him into a bunch of rum barrels destroying one in the process.
    Anna:[oh no Artel's in trouble but i cant do anything to help him. Quick run away save yourself]
    Azriel: i'm done here
    Artel: Hey... i'm not... through just yet [stumbling to his feet] [dam i lost my weapons on that last hit, my bow is broken too not that i have the strength to pull it in my condition i don,t think i'm gonna make it outta this one]
    Azriel: Hmm maybe i didn't hit you hard enough. then i'll just have to hit you harder. He leapt over to Artel ready to finish it with this last blow.
    Artel: {eyes closed}[dammit i don't want to die yet not like this.] Artel wished he had the power to fight back. He wished he could defeat his enemy. He wished that he could protect his friends and when he opened his eyes he was shocked to see what he saw. Azriel was moving at a snails pace leg cocked and poised to hit him.He had focused. He could see the force behind this kick could kill a man, even the air was cut by its strength. He didn't have time to think he knew that soon his strenght would be sapped by the power of focus so he just did something. Artel sweep kicked the one leg that was still on the ground. Azriels body began to slowly float in midair from the sweep kick. He had put so much momentum into his first move that he was forced to continue through with this flow of energy. His right leg swung around and he decided to increase the power of his next attack with the momentum of his last kneeing the beast hard in the chest with his left knee. The sudden impact launched the wolf about ten feet into the air.
    Artel:[now to finish it before my time is up] He jumped into the air tucking his body so that he rolled through the air gaining speed and power then when he was right over his opponent he kicked him hard in the neck.
    Artel: [oh no i can feel everything speeding up again] he grabbed at his chest in the air as he began to fall faster and faster.
    [My heart feels like its going to explode]. Then time corrected itself the beast tumbling head over foot crashed through the deck and into the lower levels of the ship, Artel fell onto the deck, and the others regained their lost mobility.Anna rushed over to Artel crying.
    Neo: its ok he's not dead he just passed out from focusing. The last thing he saw was Anna's crying face then darkness
    When he awoke the others were crowed around him in his room on the ship.
    Neo: yeah i knew he wasn't dead
    Anna: [surprised] i thought you said he wasn't earlier
    Pierre: damn your one lucky son of a gun.
    Artel: what happened to wolf boy?
    Pierre:He's still out cold in the storage room. the place is a mess half our materials for this trip were destroyed but at least were still alive. thank you.... for not dying.
    Artel let out a sigh of relief at least he was taken care of. Just then Azriel appeared in human form in the doorway of Artel's room.
    Azriel: damn you really did a number on me. The crew looked at the beast in amazement and grabbed their weapons. Easy i'm not here to fight. i wanted to ask you to never lose to anybody ever i couldn't take the shame if i knew that i let a human beat me then he lost to somebody else. I want a rematch.
    Artel: Fine but you'll have to come with us filthy humans to the usj before we have our fight i don't know if i might lose to those guys there.
    Azriel: fine i'll tag along just so long as i am the only one who defeats you. Then he walked back up to the deck.
    Pierre: wow to think we now have a Grenedaedian in our ranks. Zeke told me you guys were special but i guess seeing is believing. Days passed and things returned to normal Artel with the help of Anna and the few healing salves left on board and everybody got used to a wolf being on board. Yep everything was going back to normal.
    Pierre:[what the hell is that] (taking out his telescope) oh my god there's a person stranded in a life raft about a mile away from our current position.
    {Dam this one was tiring ur move}

Last edited by ArteltheRogue on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors and such)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:54 pm