Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ArteltheRogue
LunarFang
Admin
7 posters

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 5 Empty Re: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Huh? but why. You attacked me first remember how can i trust you after that kind of introduction. Or are you scared of these blades, scared that i may unleash a power that not even you can handle? I can beat you so we can talk as much as you want. Artel's mind was being corrupted by his new found power the mezraken proved to be too much for him to handle. Neo who had been silently watching the fight from behind a large pile of rubble with the others walked over to Artel with a look of disgust in his eyes.
    Artel: no one will ever defeat me again. no one. Neo back handed Artel just as he turned around to face him. He got knocked back about ten feet and slid across the floor face first dropping his weapons in the process.
    Neo: look at you your pathetic you have bee chosen by these blades they are yours now. If you keep going on like this their power will crush your spiritt and your mind and body so stand up and show that spirit who's in charge. Never forget whos really in charge. Artel filled with compassion thanks his friend for the words of encouragement and offers his hand to Neo who smiles and helps him up. While he was helping him up Artel uppercuts Neo off his feet.
    Artel: Thanks dude oh yeah that was for earlier. i mean where do you get off sucker punching a guy like that.
    Neo: oh i'm sorry next time i'll let you see when i hit you like now. The two start fighting each other smiling. this was the way that they showed affection for one one other i guess.
    The god of forest laughed and said....
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm

IF HE THINKS TO CONTROL ME HE IS MISTAKEN. I AM NO ONES SLAVE... YOU CAN PHYSICALLY HANDLE MY POWER THAT IS WHY I GRANT IT TO YOU.

Yaga 97 was close to actually laughing. The fool was being possessed and influenced and he didn't even know it! His earlier concerns were washed away, this man was too ignorant of the seers to be a threat. Even if he held the mezraken, the seer could annihilate him if he became a problem.
    " for now.."
    he gripped a firm hand onto the edge of the pillar he stood on and jumped. Immediately, Yaga 97 flexed the muscles in his torso and kicked his legs. this caused him to begin descending by going around the pillar in circles. When he reached the bottom he let go and anded gracefully from a backflip, not far from the playing couple.

" I need to make sure you don't destroy something...Im watching you mortal"
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Artel and Neo stopped their fight of camaraderie to address the man who was oh so graceful.
    Artel: look i dont give a dam what you do but seriously this whole mortal thing is outdated. My name is Artel and you better better remember it. Ya we may be mortals but with enough guts and determination i'm pretty sure we can take anybody on. Me and my friends managed to defeat a dragon that slayed a millennium's worth of people so a girly little guy like yourself wouldn't stand a chance. Phantom and Azriel came out of hiding they had seen what their 'potential' enemy and their ally could do and they were sure they could win if they worked together.
    Artel: so what do you want to do now?
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Yaga 97 liked this one, he was fiesty just like the others from home. Still He had seen the extent of the boy's skill. While this artel thought that power and wit was enough, it wan't. If he thought he could survive on determination alone...

" Your wrong you know, mortal. Power doesn't equal ability. You've been granted, for some reason i don't understand, with a great power. In your hands however, that power's threat is comparable to a child with a slingshot."

If this boy was tobe the wielder of the mezraken thenthis air of arrogance and self assurance he held would have to be chipped at.

"you killed a dragon that was alive for countless centuries before it even was known to man, and more centuries before it served us for a millenium. Evren was old, powerful and determined, but old all the same. Against a younger specimen i doubt you'd have he same success as you are now. "

Yaga 97 stood to his full height and dusted himself off, gazing lazily at the newcomers. He knew what he would have to do....he just hoped 98 wouldn't kill him when he got back.

" Im coming with you, as a seer it is my duty to protect those blades, left in your care who knows what would happen to them. As their wielder if something happens to you, they become clean slates for whomever finds them lying around....my people can't afford that."

His voice trailed off as he thought of the horror that would befall his people if the Mezraken were turned against them.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Azriel scoffed at the man and laughed you really are a popular one you know that Artel first you find a mercenary with incredible power, a grenedaedian with a vendetta, a girl with a mysterious power, another mercenary with even greater power and finally this. He let out a laugh the sounded like a howl. i'm glad i got my ass kicked that day or i never would have come along with u. Everyday is becoming more and more interesting. Oh but don't get the wrong idea i still want to kill you so don't die until then got that.
    Artel: sure sure dying is not something that high on my to-do-list. [Faces the man] well ok you can tag along but were gonna need to know your name i can't just keep calling you god it annoying. Oh by the way this is Neo, Phantom, and Azriel their part of my rag tag crew of justice fighters i guess.
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:38 pm

The blue haired demi-god scanned his eyes over the group he was adding himself to. They looked like they were fun, maybe not up to his kind of fun but fun all the same. He missed the pranks he and the other seers played on each other and mortals already. There was something powerful about them, especially with himself added, this group was going to accomplish something that would be talked about for ages.

" Neo, phantom, Azriel, Artel...well mortals, I am the 97th Forest seer of Yaga."
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Well thats a mouthfull so i'll just call you Yaga. now lets get going so we can get back to the ship. (im not sure how Pierre is gonna like this)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 pm

neo: he will wish he was dead and then hit his head for agreeing to this errand. ow and artel me and phantom are not part of ur group for the last time. we are mercearies who came because we heard of the gold u promised. u may have fought the number 3 but the numbers 1 and 2 are in a whole nother league. and aside from them there is the top 3 mercenaries who the fire kingdom will employ to take me and phantom down. me and phantom are the number 4 and 5 mercenaries. there are 3 still stronger then us. if ur with us when they find us u will likely be killed. the number 1 mercenary is the one who killed my family. hes the reason iv been training to beat. his name is sephiroth and he is known to be unbeatable. the strongest warriot in history. against them u guys would only get in our way. i dont want any others to die because of me and phantom. we split up to mke us harder to track and to better improve our power. once were back in the USJ we should part ways and me and phantom will go to the fire kingdom and defeat our foes ourselvs. like it always should have been. said neo to the group.
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 pm

As they walked Yaga found a small hint of doubt for his powers in the mortal Shadows words. He refrained from saying anything but there was no way a human would be able to kill him. Defeat him yes but with his powers the only way to kill him would be to restrain his movement...not an easy feat for any being, yet alone a mortal regardless of their power.

" It seems you mortals will be fun after all..."
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:23 pm

You loner asshole how many times do i have to tell you that we're friends and that you don't have to keep doing everything alone. Look Azriel will continue to follow me wherever i go same goes for Yaga and i dont know what phantom thinks but im pretty sure he'd enjoy the help. Just don't go off making these decisions alone i no we can help you.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm

u dont understand these arnt like the ones we fought before. these are powerful. to powerful for u who has yet to master his godblade. as for the others azriel lost to u and u lost to number 3, anna was abliderated by 3, and i dont know about yaga. i dont think any of u could stand up to them. in ur current states.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 pm

none of that matters look we all trained so that we could beat anything that came at us in the ruins so im sure that we can train against so human adversaries. Look weather u like it or not we are coming with you.
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 am

The 97th Yaga wasn't exactly sure what was going on but he had an inkling that the group was to be breaking up soon. whether that happened or not was none of his business. All he had to stay focused on was protecting the Mezraken. They were getting closer to the beach now
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm

neo:well none of this is going to happen until after weve reported to the USJ about our success and i complete my mission to recieve aid for elggard. so if u plan on tagging alone i suggest training some more to find out what that weapon can do. for instance all ur natural abilites should have raised and u can use focus more often. another thing i might as well tell u is that god weapons have 3 different powers to call upon. u have seen 1 of mine. ur level 1 would be using the stones to use elements and ur level 2 would be being able to use 2 or 3 together for more power. me and phantom each have access to our level 3s after years of training. without at least level 2 u wont win. i suggewst u train to use it well.
    Phantom: i hpoe ur ready as each level takes more ability to control and takes alout out of u to fight a tough battle with it. after all u have seen how strong me and neo are and the number 1,2,3 mercenaries are even stronger. of course we have both improved greatly it may not be enough.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm

we'll worry about that when the time comes for now im a little tired all i want to do is sleep and eat some of Pierre's awesome food.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 pm

of course. u used a god weapon so u need rest and food to restore ur strengh. me and phantom are more used to there effects but i could use some food and sleep as well. said neo.

Phantom: ya im with u there neo. artel starting tomorow i suggest u start training. that goes for everyone whos going to be tagging along with us. trust me ur thanks us later.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Azriel: i am a proud Grenedaedian part of the Wolf tribes on Howl mountain. I do not need to take orders from you human. he said to Phantom. I will do as i please and train on my own with the rest of you pathetic humans because i am soo much better than you.
    Artel: Man am i tired of the crap that keeps falling out of your mouth. If you wanted to come with us just say so.
    Azriel:[flustered] Hmph!! Storms off int the direction of the boat.
    Artel: ok lets go.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 pm

they continued on there way and soon reached the boat. piere almost cried when he saw that we brought along anotherperson as well. the boat was over weight so it would have to travel slow. soon after setting sale they ate there supper and went to bed. phantom went to speak with neo first.
    phantom: so do u think u did the right thing telling them that the god weapons have 3 powers? im not to sure. artel isnt gifted enough to make use of thast knowledge. he will be lucky to master level 1 by the time we fight the assasins again. u know they will be waiting for us at the port right?
    neo: ya i knew. after we set sail they would have dispatched them immediately to the port to wait for us. they want us phantom. also i doubt the assasins will come alone. they will want to make sure the USJ dousnt interfere with there mission. the entire country is in danger and its our fault.for it is us who own a dark soul. not them. although if not for u phantom i would never have geused that that was y they were chasing us. thanks for telling me. the dark soul. a power unlike any other. the power to change the world utterly. for destruction or redemption. i can only hope im strong enough to control it this time. last time an entire city was wiped out. i have to always be careful to keep it under control and so do u.
    phantom: yes but urs is the more powerful one. the strongest of the dark souls. that is y they pursue u more.
    they sat in quitness then. and after a while they both went to sleep. sharing a room as it was overcrowded. in the moring artels and the others would begin there training.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Nothing like a good nights sleep to keep things moving ahhh im sooo refreshed now.
    Azriel: just don't get in my way. He brushed past Arrtel and headed straight for the deck of the ship since the training room which was a storage room was now a storage room once again. Everyone decide to just spar with one another until they reached the usj again but a five man brawl on the deck was a bit much Pierre had to constantly tell them to stop being so serious because they were destroying the ship.After three long days they arrived back on the shores of the usj.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm

they improved considerable in that short time. artel had almost mastered level 1 and had mastared focus completly. neo and phantom spared with each other and improved as well. every one grew stronger and was more prepared for the fights to come.
    althoughas there ship prepard to dock phantom and neo could both sense the presence of 1-4 assasins and a force of grunts.

when they docked they did so to find the port at war with the assasins as well as a legion of fire kingdom troops. they heard about the USJ going to aid elgard so they made the first strike.
    numbers 1-4 waited at the shore alone. waiting for the kills to come.

4: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 5 F_Anime299m_d02f7ad
    assain 3: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 5 Blaz-blue-haku-men-character-artwor
    assasin 2: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 5 Swordsman
    assasin 1: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img378/3410/11374585415302ex.jpg
    (looks weak but posseses a shapeshifting sword and can use flash step and quicksword.
    ( artel il leave the epic fight scene up to you.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Date: So the Fire Kingdom wants to attack us, eh?
    Warlord (MUCHR): What should we do?
    Date: Beats me, its not like, we the Aizu Clan run this country. It's Oda's call, but... if those bastards from the Fire Kingdom even take a step into our territory there good as dead. Call our spy's to see what Oda's planning.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 am

Spy: Lord Oda and his troops are already at war with the Fire Kingdom. Some of the troops of Fire Kingdom are heading this way.
    Date: Reall? Hmm..
    Spy: Should I inform Lord Aizu?
    Date: No, No need to do that. Your dismissed, I'll handle things from here.

Kabuto walks in.
    Date: Did you hear everything?
    Kabuto: yes.... don't you think this is a good chance for us?
    Date: Yes, I guess the Gods have finally awakened. Kabuto, get ours horses ready, we're heading towards the Fire Kingdom's main camp.
    When they finally arrived at the Fire Kingdoms main camping grounds, a couple of soldiers stopped Date and Kabuto,

Soldiers: You guys must be crazy coming here all alone to our grounds.
    Date: We didn't come here to fight, we would like to talk to the person who's in charge.
    Soldiers; Like hell we would let you. *Take out their spears*
    Commander: Hold up. You in the blue, correct if I'm wrong, but aren't you the legendary samurai called the "One-Eyed Dragon"?
    Date: I'm very fond that someone from the Fire Kingdom recognizes me.
    Commander: What brings you here? Do you plan on attacking us all alone and become the good hero of your country?
    Date: Hahahaaa..... only a fool would do that.
    Commander: Huh?
    Date: I'm here to discuss some important issues with the person who's given control over this war.
    Commander: Hmm.. I guess it wouldn't hurt, come this way.
    Date: Appreciate it.
    Commander: His in that camp, before you go in, I need your swords.
    Date: Sorry, but I don't give my swords to anyone.
    Kabuto: *whispers* It's okay Date, just give it to me, I'll hold on to it.

Commander: Fire Lord Zuku, this is Date Masamune, leader of the Aiz -
    Zuku: *interrupts* I know this man very well, you can leave now.
    Date: So you're responsible for this attack?
    Zuku: It seems that way. What brings you. the One-Eyed Dragon here? Shouldn't you be helping your ruler, Oda?
    Date: pfftt... lets just jump into the point. I'm here to make a deal with you.
    Zuku: Oh... intresting.. what kind of deal?
    Date: Looking at the situation right now, your troops don't seem to be doing well. Wouldn't it be a shame if you lose this war? Or rather, wouldn't it cost you your life.
    Zuku: Where exactly are you going?
    Date: Well listen to this. You could easily win this war with my help.
    Zuku: oh?
    Date: I'm willing to give you my support, only in one condition.
    Zuku: And what that might be?
    Date: After I help you take down Oda, I'll take control over U.S.J.
    Zuku: Hmm.. sounds reasonable, but what about the promise your clan made to the Ellgard Empire? You do know that they're our enemies.
    Datel Huh, I could care less about them, do what you want with them, as long as I take over this country, I'm happy.
    Zuku: Ohh... what Oda? Are you alright with taking down your own ruler?
    Date: Pfft, I never once thought of him as a true leader, I've been planning to take down Oda for a quiet a while now.
    Zuku: Alright, will sort out the details later. Your free to go, I'll get in contact with you later.
    Date: Okay
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Kabuto and Date headed towards the Aizu Clan.
    Kabuto: So, what did you tell him?
    Date explained to Kabuto what he was planning.
    Kabuto: I see, so your planning on betraying the Ellgard Empire?
    Date: Not quiet... You see, even if I took control over U.S.J. without any gold to support me, it would be a disaster.
    Kabuto: So, what are you planning then?
    Date: I won't betray the Elggard Empire as I'm need of their gold. Once I we take down Oda, and I, take control... I'll make sure the Fire Kingdom leaves this country, and then... once that happens, I'll help the Ellgard Empire.
    Kabuto: I see
    Date: It's basically, a win, win situation.
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 pm

the 97th yaga stood on the deck of the ship gazing at the shore line. Seeing the battle royal sparked a strange excitement in The 97th Seer of Yaga. He had been born and named on a battlefield like this. Everyone was an enemy, everyone was a friend, nobody expected mercy...it was a masterpiece. The god within his consciousness stirred as it had only done before once.
    " Looks like we get to have some fun...yaga. Enemies...we'll kill them all."

he muttered to himself as he looked to the others.
    " We will battle."
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm

the ship docked unopposed and the company lead by artel and neo walked up the dock to face the assasins who were leading the attack on the port. it would be a epic battle. all the training up till now would be put through the ultimate test. they decided to split into pairs and groups to beat the 4 of them. as these warnt ordinary opponets fighting one on one was pointless. neo let artel decide who would fight who.
    (ties it in to fight scenr artel. )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm