Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ArteltheRogue
LunarFang
Admin
7 posters

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 6 Empty Re: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 pm

well i think that u and phantom can team up because you've had the most experience battling together and Azriel and I can team up because our fighting styles compliment each other. And you Yaga you will be our trump card they don't know about your existence and neither us nor our enemy knows the true extent of your power. Here's the plan we split up into our respective groups and go back into Deaths chasm as it is a perfect place to do battle. Artel pulls out a map of the usj. I made this from memory but i think that if you[points to yaga] find cover at this cliff you can see both of our battles and help anyone that needs it. The signal for help will be this. He handed everyone a magic lens receiver. If you hlod the side for three seconds it will relay a message to yaga's lens signaling him for support. Artel checked if it worked. See works fine ok now that the plan has been taken care of any questions.

(the fight will be long so feel free to post in between my huge well thought out battle sequences)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 pm

ya you forgot theres 4 assasins and 2 groups. looks like we will be fighting one on one after all. as for my question who will be fighting who
    ?
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 pm

(sorry dude i was gonna have the assassins fight as a team along with our guys throwing off their plan to attack them 2 on 1 sorry)[also the 1 and 2 assassins have a grudge against Neo and phantom because of their rank. That leaves the weaker 3 and 4 assassins to fight Artel and Azriel which they don't really like.]{Also these are orders from the assassins guild that the fire nation hired for their help so all the assassins know each other that way i can make an emphasis on team work moves} i think that covers it.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 pm

alright sounds good. but remember that number 1 is strongest and commands the othrs. he has a god wepon as well. a shapechanging weapon. (by shape changing i mean sword to spear and such) he has flah step and quicksword as well. only someone with focus can fight a quicksword user. also i leave the other assasins powers up to u to decide. after everything is said and done number 1 will join us as the only assasin to survive or something. u decide who lives and who dies. also during the fight have neo awaken his dark spirit allowing him to use flah step as well and use his level 3 perfectly. (il tell u level 2 and 3 later.)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Ok just for reference heres some info on the assassins (their pics are on pg 8 )
    Number 4 and 3: both number four and three are experts at teamwork moves they move together as one unit to take out their foes. Number 4 uses kunai and needles to assist Number 3 when using his poweful sword and counter techniques.
    number 2: fights for the shear pleasure of battle and rose through the ranks of the assassins guild because of his strong desire to kill. Has personal issues with Phantom.
    Number 1: the most powerful assassin is shrouded in mystery he always stays calm and resolute when carring out a mission uses a weapon called a shift blade which is rumored that he got from the devil in exchange for the departed souls of the men that he kills.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 pm

With the plan set and ready to be put into play Artel, Neo and the others walked through the docks cautiously awaiting the moment that they would be attacked... but nothing came juts the soft echo of the waves crashing against the boat. The group let the ease that the waves brought with them soothe their minds it must have been the most tranquil sound in all of the nations. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. Explosions went off all around them they had fallen right into a trap. They were no more than ten feet from the beach when the assassins attacked.
    Artel: dammit i didn't think we'd get caught so soon. You know what to do. he yelled back at the boat. In all the smoke everything was a blur it was like looking through swamp water. Dammit! . Then a stroke of luck. Artel spotted an opening in the smoke that lead back into Deaths Chasm. Its probably a trap but we don't have much choice.
    Artel:Follow me!!! Artel and the others zigzagged through the dust clouds, smoke and explosions until they thought that it was safe to stop. The explosions had stopped for at least three minutes now but they wanted to get some distance between them. Artel turned around to check on the group but he only saw Azriel behind him.
    Artel: what happened???
    Azriel: i guess they got lost in the smoke. Artel heard his magic lens and he picked it up. The colors dances and formed a miniature Yaga. Its ok there fine i just contacted them. From my current position i can see all of you. You got separated in the blast.
    Artel: ok thats fine we better meet back up...
    Yaga: no from what i can see they are already in a battle with 2 assassins. There might be more coming your way.
    Artel: thanks stay where you are it seems nobody knows that your there so stay hidden. We might need u in case we get into some trouble. if you hear the signal come to see if we need help ok.
    Yaga: fine by me
    The connection was lost and the colors faded the magic lens returned to normal. Artel put his away and turned around.
    Voice1: oooo look a couple of weaklings to play with.
    Voice2: hmp i hope that they are at least worthy of our magnificent power the last couple hundred weren't, but who knows.Artel and Azriel surveyed the area the voices seemed to come from all directions. Just then Artel looked up just in time to see a man with a long sword coming down straight at him. He rolled to the right and then he saw two kunai in flying straight towards him. Artel fell to the groundand let the kunai fly right over his head.
    Artel: whew.
    Voice 1: oooo soo close brother i almost got him
    Voice2: patience it seems like the two of you will be interesting. Your can call me 3 and my brother here is 4.
    Azriel: who cares lets fight. Azriel turned wolf and went straight towards 3.
    Artel: look out! 4 had thrown three kunai from his flank. Azriel smacked the daggers away with ease and snarled. He had evaded the kunai but he would never be able to block the slash that 3 was about to do not while Azriels attention was elsewhere. Artel quickly took out thethe green earth crystal and shoved it under the dragons head. The ground underneath Azriel jerked to the right and the sword only clipped off a few hairs from the wolfs back.
    Azriel: watch it
    Artel: a thank you would be nice. The assassins jumped backabout ten feet and regrouped.
    4:this is gonna be fun
    3: i agree brother.
    Artel: its like they attack as one single person not two individual people. each attack was precisely made to keep us on our toes and open us up for another attack. They are perfectly in sync. Look Azriel we gotta work together on this one if we don't we're gonna get killed.
    Azriel: speak for your self. Azriel charged in this time going after 4.before he could get there he spotted a bomb on the ground and backstepped to evade it.
    3:tsk tsk now u have to worry about me.3's long sword was coming around to slah Azriel in two. Artel again quickly thrust his dagger into the ground and a pillar of earth came out hitting Azriel in the chest and back near Artel.
    Artel: see if i didn't just help u like that you would be dead
    Azriel: lies. i was fine no harm could come to me from a pitiful human.
    4: haha haha hahaha their fighting each other man u two suck.
    Artel hated to admit it but they were right. They had been on the ropes since the fight started and the flow of the match was completely at their enemies whims.Artel thought to himself how were the other faring
    Neo: black lightning. 1 dodged the attack and met Neo in the air with flash step the swords clanged off of one one another in mid air as the two fighters fell back to earth. Suddenly the sword changed into a whip an caught Neo's sword and flung it to the ground. Both men landed on the ground Neo doing backfilps and 1 violently lashing at his enemy but barley missing. Neo caught the hilt of his sword and did a backflip just in time to block a hammer blow from above.
    [left]2: why do you fight
    Phantom: for my own reasons. The two fought running side by side swords clashing with each new move leaving a trail of battle scars lying on the ground.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 pm

powerful opponets indeed. the fight between these 2 sides will be epic if done properly.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

(IF WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF THIS WILL BE MY GREATEST WORK YET:twisted:Twisted EvilTwisted Evil)
    2: IM' TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT PHANTOM CUT THE BULLSHIT AND FIGHT ME FOR REAL!!!
    Phantom: i think that i have grasp of your power level and from what you have shown me you don't stand a chance. Phantom sounded eerily calm and this pissed off 2 even more.
    2: You bastard i will show you the true meaning of pain.
    Phantom: lvl 2 unleash. Now there were seven more Phantoms fading in and out in a circle around 2; all the while the orininal was still running and battling with 2. Then Phantom broke flow of battle and leaped into the crowd of his own images. 2 stopped running and tried to figure out who the real one was.
    2: found ya you coward. 2 used flash step and cut one of the images right through the abdomen.
    2: shit it was a shadow. 2 didn't have time to react he left himself open and now he was about to pay the price. Phantoms shadows attacked in an octagonal pattern while simultaneously circling their foe. Phantom called this move the eight point shadow strike. 2 tried his best to deflect as many of the attacks as possible and was doing extremely well at doing so but there were just too many opponents. With each deflection a new cut formed on his clothes and tore through his flesh and it was only a matter of time before Phantom got exactly what he wanted. Thinking quickly 2 ducked down under one of phantoms attacks and used his metal hand to unearth some of the soil and spread it all around him.
    2: how unfortunate. 2 saw the dirt pass right through three of the shadows that had just made a pass at him but this one had dirt on his shirt. 2 pulled his metal fist to his side and uppercut that shadow. Phantom pulled back into a somersault kick and hit him in the chin as well. Both blows hadn't connected all the way but it was enough to make Phantoms images dissapear and bruise both mens jaws. The combatants reset their positions 20 feet apart and rushed back at each other.
    2: I'm enjoying myself i haven't felt pain like this in years.
    Phantom: earlier you asked me why i fight. It's because i want more power.
    Neo and 1's battle continued to rage on intensifying more and more with every passing second. Neo was having trouble with the shiftblades power and decided to unleash his level 2 just as 1 was coming in for an attack with a bo staff. Noe's body was engulfed in black flames and the surge of power knocked back his enemy. 1 recovered with a one handed backflip but was now being greeted by a wall of black fire. 1 quickly turned the staff into aan enormus sheild but the force of the blow knocked h im into the air. 1 turned the sheild back not expecting another attack and was hit in the stomach with a fireball. he threw his sword which changed into a javelin aimed straight at Neo, he dodged the javelin but at the last second it turned into a chained scythe with spikes on the chain. 1 held the other end of the chain letting the force of his opponents move do the rest. The chain wrapped around Neo but he caught it before the scythe could pierce his skin, but that had just been a diversion the chain pulled and the spikes tore through Neo. As his blood fell to the ground he looked up to see 1 holding a crossbow loaded with an incendiary bolt.
    [center]...
    [left]Azriel had unleashed one of his moves Triplicate and there were now three wolves fighting 3 while 4 threw needles and kunai at them, they were deflected by Artel when he used the power of his dark crystal and became one with the shadows. The equally skilled 4 laid traps for him whenever he came out of a shadow though and three was now using a strange green aura to instantly attack Azriel anytime he came in contact with them. Artel changed the crystal to light and blinded both of their enemies. Azriel took advantage of the opening andused his ultimate move.
    Azriel: Astral Wolf. A white shadow came out of his body hovering over him ( think blue dragon) then one of the wolfs claws reached 10 feet three and knocked both of them into a wall. Azriel laughed and said. Pitiful humans bow before the might of a true Grenedaedian warrior.
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:12 pm

The 97th seer of yaga watched both battles as best he could from his vantage point. he was well hidden from the fight, standing atop a cliff of stone and lying on his stomach, head peering out onto the lands below. The fall from here was huge and filled with lethal spires of rock but yaga 97 wasn't worried. He could navigate this terrain with the ease of walking if he needed to. So far artel and Azriel seemed to be faring the best in their battle. The two of them had yet to truly fight all out and they were against co-ordinated foes. Neo and phantom however weren't doing so well. They were one on one and seemed evenly matched on both sides. He wanted to jump into that fight but he knew he had to wait until someone was near death or the signal was raised. If he went into one fight unnecessarily and the other two needed his help things could get bad. He was sure however, that his presence would easily tip the scales in either conflict.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 pm

The battle between 3 and 4 was now finally tilting towards Artel and Azriel's favor. With the Wolves fighting 3 and a quick witted Artel hounding 4 it seemed as if they were going to win this battle but everything is not always as it seems.

Azriel lashed out at three with a barrage of claws and kicks the Astral wolves allowed him to stay 20 feet from his opponent and attack without fear of being striked and with two more of himself protection from long range the long range attacks of 4.
    Artel: i don't know how we did it but we finally got on top of these guys i didn't even have to make a plan to deal with it but somehow i think it was too easy. hmmm
    4: you seem to have something on your mind let me take it off. three kunai flew his way. Artel sidestepped and walked forward to find a needle bomb. It exploded and several needles hit him in the back as he dove for cover.
    Artel: gahh!![coughing up blood]
    Azriel: dam that fool's in trouble i'll just end this first and then i'll help him. Azriel's Astral being clapsed their hands above their heads and all brought them down on 3. They had him pinned to rockface making escape impossible. Suddenly 3 was right behind Azriel and his blade was glowing green.
    3: finally you used a powerful enough technique for me to use my ultimate counter. The blade passed through Azriel and he was forced to the ground by a terrible impact.
    3:What you just felt was your own attack only twice as powerful i think your finished wolfy.(you only feel the impact of your own attack not the sword) Tata. 3 began to sprint towards 4 and aid him in destroyin that other man just as he did to Azriel. Artel looked up from the floor and removed both the earth and wind crystals and put them into his daggers. As he lay on the floor 3 and 4 loomed over him.
    3: i do admit you were powerful opponents indeed but not powerful enough.
    4: whaddya mean these fool couldn't take us down in our sleep they were weak. 4 began to kick at Artel's wounds. Artel was slowly beginning to black out but something was calling to him something powerful. Artel heard the voice of the mezraken yet again. I DID NOT LEND YOU MY POWER TO BE DEFEATED GET UP HUMAN AND SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER. Invigorated by the mezrakens words Artel raised a pillar of earth and brought it down on himself.
    Artel: i'll kill you even if it means my own death!! The duo stepped back and watched as the earth crushed the body of their target.
    3: the fool killed him self what a shame.
    4: whoa! that guy was crazy
    As 3 and 4 walked away smiling at their victory they heard rumbling coming from behind them and turned around to see what was happeneing. Suprising everyone Artel burst from the earthen pillar donning an earthen suit of armor. He took his daggers and put them into his chestplate crisscrossed making an emblem.
    3: impossible
    4: no way
    Artel dashed towards 3 and 4 at ligntning quick speed stopping in between the two and blew them in different directions with a hurricane like gusts of wind.
    3 attempted to attack him but got his sword stuck in his armor. Smiling Artel grabbed the man and delivered a devestating barrage of punches knocked him into a cliff. He removed the sword and then turned towards 4. He was trembling in a matter of second he had defeated his brother and now that monster was coming at him. 4 got up and began to run away but was defeated by an astral wolf claw.
    Artel: yo i thought you were... Azriel was still unconscious but the Astral wolf was moving on his own. He took hold of his hosts body and climbed out. The now free Astral wolf picked up the body of old host and tossed him at Artel. He let out a howl and grew in size until he was a tall as the cliffs surrounding him.
    Astral Wolf: Triplicate. The wolves began to destroy everything in sight heading towards Date's mansion.
    Artel: oh no.
    [center]...
    [left] The incendiary bolt released and came flying towards neo.
    Neo: spiral flare. A whirlwind of black flame surrounded Neo protecting him from the fire.
    1: you may have blocked the fire but what about this. Neo let down the flaming shield and expected anything to come at him next but saw nothing.
    1: up here. 1 had changed the blade into a javelin and pole vaulted to get above Neo and catch him off guard. The javelin changed into a triple bolt crossbow loaded with paralyzing gas, poison gas, and sleeping gas. Neo used black flames to shoot down the bolts.
    Neo: sad all that planning for nothing.
    1: level 2 unleash deja vu. From every possible angle Neo was surrounded by images of 1 holding the triple barrel crossbow.
    Neo:Oh shit!
    1: fire. Like a swarm of bees arrows came down on Neo gasses of all different colors fused together and mixed to created a rainbow of destruction.1 made the images disappear and walked toward the cloud of vapors.
    1: come on i know your not dead.
    Neo: indeed i am not dead. a giant sword cut the vapor making it dissipate with each slash. Neo was standing in the middle with a black image of a warrior floating above him[DMC Nero's devil trigger]
    Neo: i usually don't use this but you are a truly worthy opponent.
    1: i was thinking the same thing.
    [center]...
    [left]Phantom was ready to end his fight 2 was no match for his ultimate technique both of them had sustained injuries during the fight but he would be no match for the true power of a god blade.
    Phantom: level three unleash dark spirit awaken and heed my call. Phantom was surrounded by a magic circle.
    Phantom: prepare to die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:18 pm