Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ArteltheRogue
LunarFang
Admin
7 posters

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

PhantomX
    PhantomX

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 2 Empty Re: !!THE ALL NEW WAR!!

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

the ship moved over to the girl and the crew brought her on board. artel who had mostly recovered from his fight with azriel went to go see along with anna. neo didnt care and decided to take a nap. as soon as the girl saw artel she immediantly rushed over and threw her arms around him. saying how handsome he looked. infuriating anna to no end. after she finally let go she told him and the crew her stry.
    girl: thank u for saving me. my name is alicia and iv bee n floating there on that wreak for a whole day. our ship was attacked by pirates and i barely escaped on that piece of wood u found me on. if it wernt for u i would have surely perished. (grabs artels arm and holds it tight.)
    artel: it was nothing miss alicia please dont think nothing of it.
    alicia: ow and such a gentleman to. where have u been all my life?
    with that she leans over and grabbing artel by the shoulders leans over and kisses him right on the lips. anna was so jelous that she grabbed her tonfu and had to be restrained by a reluctant neo.
    over the next few days artel was coninually hitted on by alicia who didnt hesitate to use her body when given the chance. enfuriating anna constantly. soon after that the port was within sight and a few hours later they cwere preparing to make dock. azriel was quite the whole journey and almost never left his room. neo wanted to do the same but he had to watch anna to make sure alicia didnt turn up dead.
    it was then that alicia made her final move on artel.
    she grabbed him by the shoulders and while kissing him pulled him onto her bed. and while artel was wondering what he should do she kissed him again causing him to close his eyes and drop his guard.
    it was at that moment that alicia pulled out the blade she had hidden in her bed and made her strike on artel.
    however artel was not that easily fooled. he opened his eyes and leped from the bed just in time to avoid the blade.
    alicia: but how? how did u know? i planned it perfectly. u were mine.
    artel: sorry but i never bought ur story in the first place. u said ur ship was attaked by pirated but there was no trace of them anywhee. on top of that u were only clinging to me. u barely talked to anyone else and u were to agresive for any logical reason. i saw through ur plan from the beginning and played along to see where it led. now ur finished.
    just then there was a crash as a large blade smashed into the front of the ship causing it to slam into the the dock.
    alicia spying her chance made a dash for it and cleared the ship quickly. artel went up to deck to find neo and anna already there with weapons drawn. on the dock were a group of 30 pirates.
    neo: so are these that alicia girls help? how pathetic.
    anna: i wouldnt say that. after all thanks to them she got away thanks to them before i could take out my anger on her. looks like these thugs will have to do.
    artel: ya lets do it quick.
    just then azriel came charging out of the ship and into the group of pirates in his human form.
    azriel: ha what weaklings. il take u all on myself and il do it in my human form. hahaha.
    with that azriel attacked the pirates with a fierce attack. quickly defeating the lot of them.
    with that taken care of the group gathered what suplies they thought they would need and set off the the aizu clan. one of the few independent clans in the USJ. they would ask for there help and with their backing make a a direct request of the current lord. nobunaga oda. the current leader of the USJ. it was on there way there while neo was thinking of the assasine and how they might be found out...

(ur turn again artel. i made that one longer then usual as well so its fair. give a good one. this is where they fight the 3 assasins and meet phantom.)
    DevilMayCry
    DevilMayCry

Post  DevilMayCry Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Name: The Devil
    Nation: None (a traveler)
    Dice Number: 2
    Bio: A traveler who has killed countless people. He shows no mercy to anyone; killing is like breathing for him. No one knows who he actually is or what his name even is. People refer to him as 'The Devil'. His a ruthless person who seeks blood everyday. He has 3 sharp claws on each hand.

!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 2 Wolverine-x-men
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Date: Wow, I`m still surprised how this nation got re-united. Not long ago you would see people killing each other everyone. That Oda, how the hell did he manage to do this I wonder.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm

2 days later they arived in the territory of the aizu clan. and went about finding someone important from it immediately. it was while they were walking around that they bumped into the one known as the one eyed dragon. masamune date. they knew him instantly from his helmit and 6 swords at his side. with his hands on them...

(ur turn admin. u can make him have a little fight with a mem of the group or just talk its up to u. after all his abilities are a mystery.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Date: well, well if it isn't the brats from the Ellgard Empire. What brings you guys here? Did you guys wish for an early death?
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Kyoske: Where the hell did Date ran off to. I better go look after him.... ahh, his not a kid anymore, I can't look after him forever. Afterl all his called the one eyed dragon, no one in this territory that i kno of has the power or guts to defeat him
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm

(go whoever wants to go. you don't always have to put *name* go. just bud in anytime)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm

artel: we have come to ask for the USJ support in our war with the fire kingdom as well as an internal affair with a man named patly who has recently appeared and may eventually be trouble for not only our kingdom but urs as well.
    date: i doubt that. if he comes here we will show him the door out.soi suggest u leave now.
    neo: it appears fighting is the only way to resolve this issue. how about this if i win u will agree to give ur support to us in a formal request to lord nobunaga who rules this country.
    if u accept then lets go...

(admin go. it has to be u as ur only one who knows what masamune can do)
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Neo rushed in and locked swords with Date.
    Neo: your pretty strong.
    Date: thanks, but compliments wont save you. Date kicks Neo away from him and charges while he was off balance.
    Date: Fool this is your end
    Neo: Black lightning. The black stream of electricity bolts past Date's head he had evaded the attack by only inches he could feel the heat of the beam on his skin.
    Date: [so he's not as dumb as he looks.] What where did he go?
    Neo: up here. [Now i've got him lets see how he dodges this]
    Date: [ahh so the lightning trick was just a diversion] That won't work on me. Date blocks the incoming attack and draws another sword to counter. Dust sprawls all over the area where Neo and Date were fighting. When the dust settled Date had his two swords at Neo's neck and Neo had his sword pinned to Date's chest and his left hand on Date's stomach.
    Date: i told you that you were a fool.
    Neo: Says the man who's a a word away from having a hole in his gut. Both of them dropped their weapons and returned them to their sheathes.
    Neo: so what do you say?
    Date: the answer is still no. For today our fight is finished... if you can do something for us maybe we can help you.
    (someone take over preferrably lunar or admin i don't want to interfere too much with your stories)
    seere
    seere

Post  seere Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Name: The Ninety Seventh Seer of Forest for Yaga non-forest citizens call him yaga

Planet:Earth 16 century

Bio: Every generation the tribes all send their top young warriors, hundreds of unnamed fighters, to a massive 'choosing' in the holy village of Metan. There the God's choose their champions through mortal combat in a battle with aspiring and previous living seer's. The 20 boys who survive the fierce bloody battle royale are titled as seer's and win themselves money, leadership, and fame while their villages take the name of their warriors god and enjoy status and divine blessing by the Holy one who chose their warrior. 97 yaga is one of these deities. He doesn't know his parents and thinks of himself only as a child of forest. He shares leadership of his village with the 98th seer of yaga. The two of them lead with a sort of strict leniency, demanding best efforts in practicing professions but not dictating strict laws besides common decency unless needed.

Dice Number: 1
    Era: 16 century
    Nation: Forest -- Located only 10 miles south of the eastern mainland, Forest is really composed of several close together islands that all house tropical rain forests. People of Forest have little contact with citizens of the mainland. A nation of people more than a state, the people of forest form many loosely connected independent tribes which, excluding certain special occasions, have little to do with one another's governing

Skills/Power of Character: Is a master practitioner of close quarters combat and excels at fighting in small tight spaces. He is most comfortable being close to his opponent when using his own skills. For ranged fighting he employs the use of boomerangs which, when concentrated, he can throw with precision within 30 yards and accurately within 70.

The power granted to him by Yaga as a seer is great agility. While he is not granted extra speed his ability to move his body in anyway he desires to navigate obstacles or avoid threats is vastly improved allowing him to perform humanly impossible acrobatic feats. Prolonged use can lead to dizziness and disorientation.!!THE ALL NEW WAR!! - Page 2 Black_Ninja_by_gelgoogkg-1

Last edited by seere on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Date: You do know this is the territory of the Aizu clan, don't you? I can have my samurai's cut off yours heads.

(I have deleted the posts about my character that doesn't fit his personality. Please refrain from acting out other characters. You can only act out the character you have made yourself, the support character you've made or a MUCHR you have created. Unless the user itself gives you permission to act out his character.)
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 pm

artel: like we said were here on behafe of elggard to make a formal request for aid in our campian to defeat the fire kingdom. they have sent assasins into our lands and killed some oof our officials sowar is unavoidable. however as u know the fire kingdom is the larger nation and were at a dissadvantage. thats y were here for help. we are official diplomats so having us killed would be anb international incident and i dont know how ur father or nobunaga would approve of that.
    anyway uv seen our skill. trying to arrest us would be costly.
    neo: besides im not part of elggard. im a mercenary who came her looking for jobs. im helping artel with this as hes my freind and i might as well.

(someone go)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Date: Huh... like I said before, this is the territory of the Aizu Clan, I could care less whats Oda's feeling about this is. But, since you guys came all the way from the Ellgard Empire, sending you guys back would be shame. So how about it, I'll come in agreement with helping out the Ellgard Empire only if we gain something back.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Artel: well i knew they would want something ok what is it. Gold, jewels, a woman [looking in the direction of Anna]
    Anna:[repulsed at the thought] No way i would never do that with him.{slapps Artel}
    Artel: So what'll it be
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Date: We've been lacking gold these past couple months, so gold it is. Just make sure you pay us up before we leave. How rude of me... come on, you guys must be hungry.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Artel: Yeah we are kinda hungry...some of our rations... spoiled[ looks in the direction of Azriel who was now in human form] Lets eat guys.
    Anna:[in a whisper] how do you know he's not gonna poison us or knock us out or worse. Knock u two out and do THIS and THAT with me while ur unconscious.
    Artel: ur delusional its fine he needs our gold so he won't kill us. Lead the way my good man.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Date: Right this way...
    Arrive at the Aizu Clan main gate.
    Date: Come on in, no need to be shy. Oh, before you go in, can I get you guys to take off anything thats related to the Ellgard Empire... don't ask why.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm

they did as they were asked but insisted they ckeep their weapons as they were still in a foreighn land. even if they were on neutral terms at the moment. itwas also due to neo stating that he refused to ut his sword down for any reason. the guards at a shrug from masamune were allowed to keep them. they entered the main chambers and were seated before a great feast that was prepared for masamunes return home. not lon after they started eating a trumpeter blew his horn and lord aizu himself walked into the room...

(go someone)
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Kyoske: Hey Date, where did you wonder off to? Who the hell are these guys anyway? A friend of yours?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Date: Yeah.. you could say that. Anyways Kyoske, why don't watch the main gates, we don't want any intruders coming in.
    LunarFang
    LunarFang

Post  LunarFang Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Kyoske: Whatever you say one-eyed dragon.
    ArteltheRogue
    ArteltheRogue

Post  ArteltheRogue Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Artel: hey why did u make the old guy guard the gate? isn't like your mentor or uncle or something. Oh i get it he doesn't have a high enough rank to join in this marvelous feast and sit with such esteemed guests
    Anna:somehow i don't think that had to do with anything. I think you just wanted to stroke your ego a little.
    Artel: well come on then tell me i was right wasn't i
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Date: Trust me, you wouldn't want to know.
    Aizu: Date, why did you call me out here? And who are these people you brought?
    Date: My lord, these people are from the Ellgard Empire, they came here seeking help. I think it would be a great idea for us to give these people a hand, in return they promised us gold.
    Aizu: I see.... so what's the situation.
    Date: Apparently, they're empire is under attack. This man right here (points at artel) will give you the details.
    PhantomX
    PhantomX

Post  PhantomX Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:43 pm

neo: fine then u warnt right. im taking my share to go. i never take my mask off to people. its just better tht way. so please dont ask y. anyway date. i was wondering if there were any jobs i could do while u talk this over with our farther. masamune told him he could go into dead valley and and report what he finds there. they try to check it out regularely but theres almost always casulties. if hes willing to risk it. then they will hire him to do it.
    neo agreed as this asnt his business and started for the doors as he already knew where it was from seeing it on their way to the date house. artel went after him...

(go someone. artel u should go hes ur guy but whoever wants to go ahead.)

Last edited by PhantomX on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info,.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Date: Just make sure you guys don't bump into Kyoske.... don't ask me why, cuz your better off not knowing..

(my last post of the day)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:09 pm